• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is Shelvey The Messiah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Mark popped in to call you scum sympathising cunts yet or was that reserved for me only.

Modo, no one argued it wasn't a red, they said that Evans should have gone too

Which he should have.

Yes. The indignation is about it wasn't a red if van persie/evans wasn't sent off

And everyone seems to be calling shelvey stupid (which is fair)

Stop trawling threads with nonsense. Mark called you scum sympathising. And? Move on. Is it really that shocking when you post a negativity after playing United off the park? I haven't heard you say anything positive about today yet.

Yes. The indignation is about it wasn't a red if van persie/evans wasn't sent off

And everyone seems to be calling shelvey stupid (which is fair)

Stop trawling threads with nonsense. Mark called you scum sympathising. And? Move on. Is it really that shocking when you post a negativity after playing United off the park? I haven't heard you say anything positive about today yet.
5th post, post match thread.

Fair enough

Still haven't seen anyone say it wasn't a red though

This is the first thread I've looked at on here today, so I don't know what the popular opinion is but I didn't think it was a red. If we're gonna be really overly protective about slide tackles then it was 2 reds, the angle Gary Neville was showing at half time is the only viewpoint that made it seem like a red card for me.

I also haven't looked at a million replays either but from what I remember it seemed like his left leg didn't do anything, so not really two footed, his right foot went to the ball almost side footed so not really studs up and although the follow through hurt Evans it was because he had slid in too, so it wasn't a high tackle. I also thought he got the ball.

In saying all that it's maybe a bit silly to risk a tackle like that these days, he just got carried away, he'll learn.

Skully could do a fucking L'oreal ad

fabio_image.gif

i took that picture shortly after i met him, i was so intimidated by his raw power that i spent the rest of the night weeping into his godly pecs as he cradled me with all his might and sang soothing hits from the carpenters into my quivering ear mound

i took that picture shortly after i met him, i was so intimidated by his raw power that i spent the rest of the night weeping into his godly pecs as he cradled me with all his might and sang soothing hits from the carpenters into my quivering ear mound
Mmmmmmmmmmm
I have always wondered what speareagling entailed

Maybe i'm bias, Shelvey comes in one footed and with his studs down and SIDE FOOTS the ball, the reason he got sent off was because he lunged a little. Steven Gerrard does this ALL the time though and it's fine because it's Gerrard, i'm willing to bet the reason Shelvey went is because he's given himself a bit of a reputation of tackling dangerously. As for Evans, well he jumps in two footed with his studs showing with all his weight behind the tackle. The correct outcome of this tackle was a yellow card to Shelvey and a red to Evans, however considering the occasion, an occasion where you want to see these kind of tackles, a yellow each way would have been fine.

However this is by the by, I've always been a bit of a Shelvey skeptic, however he told Ferguson how it is, he's my new favourite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom