• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building up to a grand finale of the transfer window.....can't wait for deadline day, might have to take the day off work for this 1.

If you want to believe some Twitter lies and watch a meaningless highlights real with shit music, we are reportedly monitoring him for a summer move.

If you want to believe some Twitter lies and watch a meaningless highlights real with shit music, we are reportedly monitoring him for a summer move.

I don't want to get all height-ist but that guy is tiny

I think we are definitely considering him.

He has everything in his locker in terms of technical skills. Yeah he is short but he's just 2cm shorter than Salah, and 1cm shorter than Mane.

For me he just seems to lack that "main man" energy and consistency. Even for Japan he is never a big scorer.

But that's where Klopp comes in.

Where would Kimmich play though?
Either of our problem areas; right back or DM. Mac is doing a job there at the minute, but I still feel we need a more dedicated 6. If it's right back (soz Bradley), then it frees Trent to learn midfield

As I said though, it's bullshit

Either of our problem areas; right back or DM. Mac is doing a job there at the minute, but I still feel we need a more dedicated 6. If it's right back (soz Bradley), then it frees Trent to learn midfield

As I said though, it's bullshit

I don’t think we’re ever signing a RB - there’s Trent, Bradley, Gomez, Ramsay and I racking RB is Badgers way into the team.

This idea that we’re going to move Trent into midfield permanently - I really don’t see it as anything other than an in game option - because it’s completely at odds with how we’re setting the team up - one of the FB’s needs to invert to and the whole point of Trent’s current role is he’s supposed to operate deep.

Last edited:
I can see us doing three signings in the near future:
CB to replace Matip
DM to replace Endo
RW to replace Salah/ compete with Salah

As long as Endo is in the squad and we have Bajcetic on a pathway to first team football, there's no way we bring in another DM.

Last edited:
I can see us doing three signings in the near future:
CB to replace Mario
DM to replace Endo
RW to replace Salah/ compete with Salah

As long as Endo is in the squad and we have Bajcetic on a pathway to first team football, there's no way we bring in another DM.

I think that about sums it up, except I’d add a LB to replace Robbo, potentially.

Tbh I don't think it's a necessity for lb, especially if klopp believes in beck, and Kostas is still relatively young.

RB we won't buy as Trent's there and Bradley is more than capable so far

DM, as modo says, it'll be an endo replacement at some point, or see how bajcetic is getting on.

Even RW I dunno if we'd buy, as we have a versatile front line. I could see us going for another versatile forward like gakpo.

Could half see us moving to only buying players to replace outgoing. So, a CB and cm for when thiago and matip go. Whether that's Morton to replace thiago I dunno. Do feel we need to future plan a bit for CB.

What is going on with badger? I’m quite disappointed we haven’t seen him this season, at the end of the last it looked like he was all set to force his way into the team and do great things.

Also a slight worry that some young players of great promise lose their way after lengthy injuries.

Actually I was wrong, Kubo is taller
Kubo is 1.73cm a cm shorter than Mane.
The problem with Kubo more than anything is the price tag, €60m is his release clause. He isn't going to go for anything less.
I don't see anything happening till the summer to address the RW. In the interim, Dom, Diaz and Jota can play on the RW.
Kimmich is on close to €400k a week with a £40m price tag, whilst Thiago is here I just don't see it

So we can close this thread down for definite now. All the money will be saved in the piggy bank for Juergen's replacement.

9 goals 9 assists in 27 league apps this season. Another one for Brighton to sell at a profit if they land him.

9 goals 9 assists in 27 league apps this season. Another one for Brighton to sell at a profit if they land him.

Always thought his name was Kieran :redcard:

Leicester boy through and through isn't he? Reckon he'll stay there for a long while yet.

So we can close this thread down for definite now. All the money will be saved in the piggy bank for Juergen's replacement.
No , lets keep it open, we need to ensure new manager signing does not count as part of transfers. We need to make it clear to FSG that we still need another midfielder and an LCB, so hurry the fuck up FSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom