• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lazar Markovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on his injury? Will he be fit for Southampton?

I wouldnt expect him to feature in that game either way, hes missed all of preseason and hes just coming back from an injury, I reckon we probably wont see him start a game for a while, particularly if the rumours about his lack of dedication to training are accurate

Some relevant reporter said this morning he'd be back for Southampton, probably only on the bench though.

Whenever we have a player who starts his career with us by being injured, I always expect them to flop.

Yeah, I'll give him more than 45 mins of football in his 3 weeks old Liverpool career before thinking he'll flop.
Seeing as he's world class potential I reckon he'll be ace.

Lazar Markovic will be made to wait for his Anfield bow – and is battling to make the Premier League kick-off. The £20million signing from Benfica will sit out this weekend’s home friendly against Borussia Dortmund as he continues to nurse a hamstring strain suffered during the pre-season tour in the United States .

And the Serbia winger is in danger of missing the Reds’ top-flight opener against Southampton next Sunday.

It's a further blow to Brendan Rodgers ' attacking options, with the Reds boss already without £25m new man Adam Lallana until mid-September due to a knee problem.
Daniel Sturridge has recovered from a hamstring problem sustained in the States and trained at Anfield during Friday’s open session.

I was in Serbia last month and every time someone asked me where I came from they'd say either Gerrard or Suarez and then Lazer... all of them said he's the best kid for aeons. One dude just shook his head smiling saying you will see.

I was in Serbia last month and every time someone asked me where I came from they'd say either Gerrard or Suarez and then Lazer... all of them said he's the best kid for aeons. One dude just shook his head smiling saying you will see.

He'll be boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom