• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Spurs (CL Final 1st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Right fuck those cheating cunts.

Who’s starting against Spurs?

Losing this is simply not an option

Becker
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robbo
Fabhino
Gini
Henderson
Salah
Mane
Firmino

We’re gonna batter them. They’re miles off the pace in the league and we clearly know how to beat them. Much better squad and manager.
3-0 to us. We’re gonna be hungry, they’ll be nervous. And so they should be.

Big Al
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robertson
Henderson
Fabinho
Wijnaldum
Salah
Firmino
Manè

4-0

A one off game. Anything can happen. They're a good side, and gave us a tough game this year, bummed us last year and got a draw at Anfield too.

I hope the manager and players don't write them off the way many of our fans seem to be.

I have an irrational hatred of Spurs, so beating them in the final would be delicious. However, losing the Champions League final to fucking Spurs (!?) is unfathomable. Don't let it happen

Three weeks, come on lads. Have your 5 day break and let's go. Have to win this, can't lose to them, it would be unbearable.

A one off game. Anything can happen. They're a good side, and gave us a tough game this year, bummed us last year and got a draw at Anfield too.

I hope the manager and players don't write them off the way many of our fans seem to be.

I have an irrational hatred of Spurs, so beating them in the final would be delicious. However, losing the Champions League final to fucking Spurs (!?) is unfathomable. Don't let it happen

We'll lose. Accept it now and it'll be less painful.

Klopp's line about these boys being fucking mentality giants (or monsters) will see us through this.

Look at today, everyone was busted, we had a goal and knew the league was done. Wolves were knocking at the door. 2-0. Job done.

It'll be the same mindset in Madrid. We don't get beat, no matter what.

Three key injuries that would seriously effect this game: Kane, Vertongnen & Firmino. I seriously hope Bobby is back for this one, I think we could press them off the park.

Biggest decision we will have is which two of Hendo, Gini & Millie start with Fabinho. Likely the first two, but Millie's role in an aggressive press is unreal and could make for an interesting decision.

The rest surely picks itself as I think Gomez has returned too late to the squad to challenge Matip for CB spot coupled with Matip having an excellent second half of the season.

Three key injuries that would seriously effect this game: Kane, Vertongnen & Firmino. I seriously hope Bobby is back for this one, I think we could press them off the park.

Biggest decision we will have is which two of Hendo, Gini & Millie start with Fabinho. Likely the first two, but Millie's role in an aggressive press is unreal and could make for an interesting decision.

The rest surely picks itself as I think Gomez has returned too late to the squad to challenge Matip for CB spot coupled with Matip having an excellent second half of the season.

It’ll be Henderson and Wijnaldum. Milner will start on the bench due to his versatility. He can fill in anywhere should we need to get him on the pitch.

Oxlade-Chamberlain to come off the bench to score our fourth.

Ox to score and kiss the badge would be the ultimate. I'm not going into this hugely confident as all of our games against Spurs are tight but I think we will be bang up for it and if we even perform 90% of how we did versus Barca we will press them back to WHL.

I just want a win. Any win will do.
Mr Klopp, these wonderful players and yous awesome mofos deserve nothing less after the season we've had.

What I wouldn't give to just blitz them. Score early, get a second and third and be three nil up at HT. It would be a nice to try enjoy the final and not have my heart in my mouth, which I expect it to be.

I think Klopp will play Gini, Henderson and Fabinho and to be honest I probably would as well.

I really hope we have a plan for the second half against Spurs. Poch always seems to wrestle the upper hand in the second half against us, and we saw what they did to Ajax in the second period (in part because Ajax had absolutely no cajones).

I really hope we have a plan for the second half against Spurs. Poch always seems to wrestle the upper hand in the second half against us, and we saw what they did to Ajax in the second period (in part because Ajax had absolutely no cajones).
We just have to win. I'd love it to be comfortable, but have no doubt it will not be, so we just need to fucking win.

A lot is made of Klopp's final record, but every one of those defeats has been when his team have been the underdogs.

We aren't this time, we're the favourites, & we have a chance to make this count, get the win, for the players, for the fans, & for Klopp. We, they, deserve it.

If we go on the blitz I would hope that our second half plan would see early rotations to keep up the pace - likely Millie in the middle and Origi in one of the front three but I guess it all depends on how it all goes. Shame Spurs get the chance to rest as they have looked leggy of late, but they know we are going to hit them hard.

What I wouldn't give to just blitz them. Score early, get a second and third and be three nil up at HT. It would be a nice to try enjoy the final and not have my heart in my mouth, which I expect it to be.

I think Klopp will play Gini, Henderson and Fabinho and to be honest I probably would as well.

Fuck being 3 goals up its the kiss of the death!!

2-0 straight to 4-0 please

We just have to win. I'd love it to be comfortable, but have no doubt it will not be, so we just need to fucking win.

A lot is made of Klopp's final record, but every one of those defeats has been when his team have been the underdogs.

We aren't this time, we're the favourites, & we have a chance to make this count, get the win, for the players, for the fans, & for Klopp. We, they, deserve it.

Were we really underdogs against Seville?

Gooner mate telling me we must not fuck this up. Appaz their fans asked on Youtube to choose between getting beat in the europa and spurs losing the CL or both winning their respective finals, the losing option was 100% ha ha. Spurs parading the CL cup = suicidal Gooners.

Gooner mate telling me we must not fuck this up. Appaz their fans asked on Youtube to choose between getting beat in the europa and spurs losing the CL or both winning their respective finals, the losing option was 100% ha ha. Spurs parading the CL cup = suicidal Gooners.
Wasn't 100% that loon ball TY on Arsenalfam tv said he wanted to win the Europe league much to the disdain of all around him

Underdogs against Seville? Nah

I hope we don't do a Seville again. We should've been out of sight by HT and wilted after the break.

Although we've a significantly better side now. So no repeat please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom