• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a peno because he got the ball first. We got a peno earlier

I’ll take that draw because

- city could have had it
- we were missing so many players
- we were 1-0 down
- were in 2nd just on goal difference.
- city and Arsenal have to play. Arsenal aren’t winning at the Ethiad.

If I had any faith that he could actually do something regarding an end product, maybe I'd be happier

He's a "streets won't forget" shitcunt who wastes so many chances
Definitely should have gone around the keeper with his big chance. Shame. Otherwise he’s been our biggest threat and best out ball all game.

I’m happy with a draw with what we had available. You’re just gagging for a reason to moan more about Diaz.
No, we were the better team and we didn't take advantage of it.

The fact that Diaz had, what, 3 practically 1 on 1 chances to score and didn't hit the target is a large contributing factor to that

not a peno because he got the ball first. We got a peno earlier

I’ll take that draw because

- city could have had it
- we were missing so many players
- we were 1-0 down
- were in 2nd just on goal difference.
- city and Arsenal have to play. Arsenal aren’t winning at the Ethiad.
Hopefully Arse can draw at the Emptyhad. A win for us that day and we'd have a 3 point and GD advantage over City and 2 points over Arse who have a tougher run in and the CL.

that sitter for Diaz. I don’t see Diogo missing that
I don't see Nunez missing that, I don't see Macca missing that, I don't see Trent missing that, I don't see szob missing that

Diaz and gakpo are fucking criminal

No, we were the better team and we didn't take advantage of it.

The fact that Diaz had, what, 3 practically 1 on 1 chances to score and didn't hit the target is a large contributing factor to that

He’s not the first and he won’t be the last player to miss a couple of good chances in a draw

I don't see Nunez missing that, I don't see Macca missing that, I don't see Trent missing that, I don't see szob missing that

Diaz and gakpo are fucking criminal
Szobo missed an easier chance today. All he had to do was head it down !

yeah Diaz should have scored one of them. He still had a great game, because of him City were constantly under pressure and made sure that we stayed in and around their box. There was a time where we had almost 70% possession and he played brilliantly with our midfield support.

Szobo missed an easier chance today. All he had to do was head it down !
That was never an easier chance. Diaz literally had to try and hit the fucking target and he couldn't even do the fucking basics

Was it Nunez who straight hit at keeper on that squared ball. Now I think of it, we missed lot of chances. Considering City also had few good chances, I would say we should have won 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom