• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mo Salah’s Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
342032653_6207285166001580_3672583936478712317_n.jpg
Do we know how many of his Liverpool goals have come from inside the area?

Damn lies of course. It's a very weird metric and has little to do with their actual scoring prowess (or lack of). Minutes per goal is the gold standard, the rest immaterial.

It's useful context around shot conversion performance.

No no. Mo Salah has given me many many wonderful memories.

I ate Gefilte fish once and lost respect for an entire culinary tradition. Wrote the whole thing off (savory stuff anyway) and if I'm honest there's nothing of value lost.

There is little chance we will push him out. We are just not that kind of club, at least not under Klopp.

With that said, if a crazy offer come in at the end of the season, I suspect we might sell.
There is only 1 club that could afford him, that he'll realistically end up at.

His overall game is obviously not what is once was but numbers wise still pretty good.

Amazing that for such a poor season he’s not got more goals than Rashford in the league and is fourth top goal scorer.

Ironically should have been a pen in lead up.

How can fans be this divided over 1 of the clubs all time greats? Madness.

Lets just enjoy the moment with him around because once he leaves we’ll miss his presence immensely. Does he always best his man? No. Does he miss a lot of chances? Sure. Does he lose the ball cheaply and frustrate? Yes. But is he a fighter? Yes. Will he keep on working for the team? Yes. Will he guarentee you crazy numbers of goals and assists? Yes. Is he our biggest goal threat? Yes. Does Klopp hold him in high regard? Absolutely.

Its funny that Rashford is having an amazing season and has 15 goals and 4 assists while Salah is appaz having a shitstorm of a season with 16 goals and 7 assists.

expectations of a player who's been average for years
vs
expectations of a player who's the best player at a club and paid accordingly.

Not really surprising why manc fans are elated and some LFC fans want/hope for more.

Last edited:
expectations of a player who's been average for years
vs
expectations of a player who's the best player at a club and paid accordingly.

Not really surprising why manc fans are elated and some LFC fans want/hope for more.

De Gea is the best paid player at united and has been paid well over Mo for 3yrs I think, just saying ;)

Its funny that Rashford is having an amazing season and has 15 goals and 4 assists while Salah is appaz having a shitstorm of a season with 16 goals and 7 assists.
And two penalty misses - though I'm not sure if that registers in the plus or minus column for comparative purposes.

De Gea has at least got that thing where Madrid were trying to buy him and manure fucked up the paperwork then tied him down, but they pay Sancho 350 a week and he's fucking toss

Only about 5 years too late for that now Robbeh.

On another I think our Darwin will be the next 1 to hit 100+ goals for the club & I think he can do that before he's 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom