• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-thread-2019-20.340822/page-690
Sadly that's the current state of our league/fa, money and corruption will always win above honestly and integrity.

Today at 12:26 PM

Which word best describes city fans when they think this?
Hypocrite would be a starter.

wankstains living in a warped world where honesty and integrity are about having the largest $ advantage in English history, a manager who preaches tactical fouls more than any other manager in football and a team who's money comes from a dirty, corrupt, slave trade supporting cuntstain of a country?

Better start?

I'm not a member of RAWK,never have been,but,I always love to watch the meltdown,there is now't better than a RAWK meltdown :) ,I have been a member of a few LFC sites over the years,a lot of the Liverpool lads know me,most of you don't,I will not give away my identity,I like to be anonymous,I am a Libpool fan,have been for 50+ years,I like to have a bit of banter and a chat with decent Reds :) x

I'm not a member of RAWK,never have been,but,I always love to watch the meltdown,there is now't better than a RAWK meltdown :) ,I have been a member of a few LFC sites over the years,a lot of the Liverpool lads know me,most of you don't,I will not give away my identity,I like to be anonymous,I am a Libpool fan,have been for 50+ years,I like to have a bit of banter and a chat with decent Reds :) x

That’s, great,man, thanks,

I've been severely reprimanded for my lack of RAAAATTTTTIIINNNGS for the Spurs game, even though I was actually in Liverpool over the weekend and I was sort of busy-ish doing family stuff, but anyway, to (slightly) make up for it, I thought I'd give everyone a little Bitter update, from everyone's favourite Woe Factory, Grand Old Team.

It's always much better perusing it when a defeat has (almost inevitably) followed on from a morale-boosting, corner-turning display; in this case losing 3-2 to Brighton after an excellent display and result vs West Ham.

Obviously, the two main antagonists are Jordan Pickford and Marco Silva. We'll start with Jordan, shall we?

Rarely has a player so split the fanbase. It's so unfair! Expectations are too high, especially with his price-tag, tender age and position as Everton and England Number One!

"The dog's abuse this lad gets from certain corners of our fanbase. Just weird. It's like in order to be a top class keeper you can never let in a goal!"

" I thought his 83rd minute save was reminiscent of that famous, World Cup, Gordon Banks save against Pele. Pickfords' heroics against West Ham kept us in the game"

But such are the vicissitudes of life as Jordan Pickford, that this sentiment can cruelly change so very, very quickly!

"Baby-armed bellend"

That's more like it.

"I'm sure next time his beloved ingerlund play he will be full of concentration again. Useless turd. Doesn't help that he comes across as an absolute tosser either."

"This tit can pack his bags as well"

"One of our most overrated players of all time. Heaving garbage."

Oh dear. Maybe next week will be better, eh Jordy? I'm not sure how Michael Keane's getting on these days, let's have a quick look:

"Keane is useless and it's just a constant wave of sloppy defending leading to goals, absolutely hate him me, even his little face like he's about to sob into his hands makes me hate him more"

"Must have another life threatening foot injury again"

"Marie Antoinette could head a ball better than this bloke"

*slams door shut* Erm......moving on. How about some positivity? That Andre Gomes fella has been a hit. Ex-Barca, big money signing. Quite the coup!

"Pathetic"

Oh.

"He hides because he plays the simple 20 yard, sideways and backwards ball, especially away from home. He has no heart to truly grab a game.
He is also always a defensive liability"

"He’s a one good game in ten player"

One poster gets into the Halloween spirit:

"The ghost who walks. 90 mins passing sideways over 5 yards and doing nothing else. Passenger".

Might not be all Gomes's fault, though. It's not all bad news:

"It's hard to play well alongside Delph."

Oh. Maybe it is all bad news. Still, Tom Davies is one of theirs isn't he? And he came back into the team to get many MOM awards against the 'ammers. Nice to see the kids come good, even if nothing else seems to be going as well as it might!

"To be honest, I think he's an appalling player. But ultimately he isn't to blame today".

Yeah, let's not blame Tom!

"Simply not good enough. Being young and Scouse doesn't make you good enough"

OK, let's blame Tom, but at least try and be constructive!

"He was turbo gash"

Blimey. Well, let's try and leave GOT on a high note....anyone got anything nice to say about the manager? anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Aha! Someone seems to be cynical about the fact that, you know, Silva has actually won two of his last three games!

"Get ready for the dullards in the fanbase "DER CORNER HAS BEEN TURNED LAD!!"

This next post appears to be some kind of highly-evolved parody account:

"I don’t go to the match, I’ve hardly seen any of our highlights this season, I seriously can’t be arsed with Everton because they’re a bunch of losers, from the owners right down to the tea lady. BUT it’s obvious that O’Silver has turned the corner and should be given time. Obvious".

However, the last word must go to GwladysStLad, who seems a bit resigned and sad (and angry and bitter, obvs)

"Its an utter embarrassment that he's still here. He's a clown who's so far out of his depth that its a joke.

Silva is totally clueless, part of that match was as bad as anything I've ever watched at Goodison. There's no justifying this now, if Silva was BFS he'd be getting none stop abuse and he certainly wouldn't keep getting this pass by some of our fans"

EIHwraCXYAAngY0

They want Xhaka out yesterday on Arsenal Mania

Can't we just let this car crash go for now. Send him packing in January. Sure there are some mid-table clubs in some European leagues that would be interested. Get €10m for him and that's that.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...9-20-performances.33846/page-148#post-4948009

I know I'm biased but surely everyone can see at this stage that Pickford is terrible? How does he get such an easy run of it from pundits. He let a free kick right through his hands at the weekend.

I know I'm biased but surely everyone can see at this stage that Pickford is terrible? How does he get such an easy run of it from pundits. He let a free kick right through his hands at the weekend.

That goal was horrible. He's one of the worst keepers in the league. Maybe we can sell them Karius as an upgrade.

Tide is turning. Cascarino (I know, I know) had a massive go at him in the media and said he'd be out of Everton and the England side by next season

I've been severely reprimanded for my lack of RAAAATTTTTIIINNNGS for the Spurs game, even though I was actually in Liverpool over the weekend and I was sort of busy-ish doing family stuff, but anyway, to (slightly) make up for it, I thought I'd give everyone a little Bitter update, from everyone's favourite Woe Factory, Grand Old Team.

It's always much better perusing it when a defeat has (almost inevitably) followed on from a morale-boosting, corner-turning display; in this case losing 3-2 to Brighton after an excellent display and result vs West Ham.

Obviously, the two main antagonists are Jordan Pickford and Marco Silva. We'll start with Jordan, shall we?

Rarely has a player so split the fanbase. It's so unfair! Expectations are too high, especially with his price-tag, tender age and position as Everton and England Number One!

"The dog's abuse this lad gets from certain corners of our fanbase. Just weird. It's like in order to be a top class keeper you can never let in a goal!"

" I thought his 83rd minute save was reminiscent of that famous, World Cup, Gordon Banks save against Pele. Pickfords' heroics against West Ham kept us in the game"

But such are the vicissitudes of life as Jordan Pickford, that this sentiment can cruelly change so very, very quickly!

"Baby-armed bellend"

That's more like it.

"I'm sure next time his beloved ingerlund play he will be full of concentration again. Useless turd. Doesn't help that he comes across as an absolute tosser either."

"This tit can pack his bags as well"

"One of our most overrated players of all time. Heaving garbage."

Oh dear. Maybe next week will be better, eh Jordy? I'm not sure how Michael Keane's getting on these days, let's have a quick look:

"Keane is useless and it's just a constant wave of sloppy defending leading to goals, absolutely hate him me, even his little face like he's about to sob into his hands makes me hate him more"

"Must have another life threatening foot injury again"

"Marie Antoinette could head a ball better than this bloke"

*slams door shut* Erm......moving on. How about some positivity? That Andre Gomes fella has been a hit. Ex-Barca, big money signing. Quite the coup!

"Pathetic"

Oh.

"He hides because he plays the simple 20 yard, sideways and backwards ball, especially away from home. He has no heart to truly grab a game.
He is also always a defensive liability"

"He’s a one good game in ten player"

One poster gets into the Halloween spirit:

"The ghost who walks. 90 mins passing sideways over 5 yards and doing nothing else. Passenger".

Might not be all Gomes's fault, though. It's not all bad news:

"It's hard to play well alongside Delph."

Oh. Maybe it is all bad news. Still, Tom Davies is one of theirs isn't he? And he came back into the team to get many MOM awards against the 'ammers. Nice to see the kids come good, even if nothing else seems to be going as well as it might!

"To be honest, I think he's an appalling player. But ultimately he isn't to blame today".

Yeah, let's not blame Tom!

"Simply not good enough. Being young and Scouse doesn't make you good enough"

OK, let's blame Tom, but at least try and be constructive!

"He was turbo gash"

Blimey. Well, let's try and leave GOT on a high note....anyone got anything nice to say about the manager? anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Aha! Someone seems to be cynical about the fact that, you know, Silva has actually won two of his last three games!

"Get ready for the dullards in the fanbase "DER CORNER HAS BEEN TURNED LAD!!"

This next post appears to be some kind of highly-evolved parody account:

"I don’t go to the match, I’ve hardly seen any of our highlights this season, I seriously can’t be arsed with Everton because they’re a bunch of losers, from the owners right down to the tea lady. BUT it’s obvious that O’Silver has turned the corner and should be given time. Obvious".

However, the last word must go to GwladysStLad, who seems a bit resigned and sad (and angry and bitter, obvs)

"Its an utter embarrassment that he's still here. He's a clown who's so far out of his depth that its a joke.

Silva is totally clueless, part of that match was as bad as anything I've ever watched at Goodison. There's no justifying this now, if Silva was BFS he'd be getting none stop abuse and he certainly wouldn't keep getting this pass by some of our fans"
Hahahahaha baby-armed bellend is amazing

I’ve just been for a quick dip into bluefume and fuck me they are special. The Liverpool thread was locked while our match was on, so I’ve just read the league cup thread. M

It’s beautiful. Check it out. They can’t decide if they want us to go through or not.

They are so fucking obsessed with us it’s unreal. Almost 7000 posts since the start of the season.

We are on just over 4000 on this thread since easy into last season, and we are talking about 3 or 4 different clubs!

I’ve just been for a quick dip into bluefume and fuck me they are special. The Liverpool thread was locked while our match was on, so I’ve just read the league cup thread. M

It’s beautiful. Check it out. They can’t decide if they want us to go through or not.

They are so fucking obsessed with us it’s unreal. Almost 7000 posts since the start of the season.
They are sooooo obsessed with us, can't wait till we beat them.

I was listening to talkSPORT last evening and heard many Everton (no laughing at the back!) Spurs and Arsenal fans claiming they would have Mourinho as he would sort out their teams in a heartbeat.

I wonder who ...

(Does "redeployed" cover moving from a senior coaching position onto the board? )

[bcolor=#ffffff][/bcolor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom