• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. It's usually alright. As I said, I've had well better streams

Hmm you would think Amazon would know they have a lot of potential long term customers signing up this month.

Perhaps they underestimated the numbers.

I know Optus in Australia got battered for poor quality streams for the WC while their epl coverage is usually excellent.

There were a lot of complaints last night over the quality

That nor to say I don't want full on proper 4k at 300Mb/s quality, but it's still the best 4k stream for sport I've had, cos the hdr knocks spots off the bbc hdr.

What a goal Dele.

Vardy gets fucked by Var.

Gets booked for a dive when it looked a pen

Anyone got a name of good Everton forums, Arsenal aren't playing today so I need some light relief?

Last edited:
I like this beauty.

[article]Commentators implying it could have been worse for us. Anyone with half a brain can see they havent got out of second gear with their reserve side and have been utterly toying with us all game. (edit: this was before the 5th)
[/article]
Hahahaha glad he realised that.

Oh this is even better. This is going to be the death of Everton.

[article]“Everton such a proud club”

No they’re not. They’re nobody’s and there’s only one team in the city the next generation are going to be following and it’s quite rightly not Everton.
[/article]

“Everton such a proud club”

No they’re not. They’re nobody’s and there’s only one team in the city the next generation are going to be following and it’s quite rightly not Everton.

Man, they are properly depressed over there. Full of self loathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom