• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Sheffield United (A) - Wed - 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my memory Gomez usually does well for while after a consistent run in the side before succumbing to a major brainfart.

My memory is not as good as some on here, but wasnt a period Gomez was almost as good as Virgil?

My memory is not as good as some on here, but wasnt a period Gomez was almost as good as Virgil?

Matip maybe somewhat for half a season. Gomez nah.

No one can really elevate to the same level (or close to) as Virgil.

---------------------Kelleher---------------------
Gomez---Konate----Quansah----Tsimikas
-----------Trent----Endo----Gravo------------
------Elliott-------Salah--------Diaz-------

Give VVD, Szobo and Macca a night off. Harvey deserves a go, Gomez and Quansah arguably too.

I’d rather start the big guns and sub them off after 60+ mins in all honesty.
Wilder will have them fired up and this wont be easy.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Gomez, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Diaz, Salah, Gakpo.
Subs: Adrian, Pitaluga, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Quansah, Bradley.

Can't overly disagree with the team. Obviously disappointed about Nunez, but it's probably the right call.

Hopefully he comes on and rips them apart

Liverpool: Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Gomez, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Diaz, Salah, Gakpo.
Subs: Adrian, Pitaluga, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Quansah, Bradley.
Cool, I was close

Can't overly disagree with the team. Obviously disappointed about Nunez, but it's probably the right call.

Hopefully he comes on and rips them apart
Exactly, I wanted us to field a strong team

Konate, Endo and Macca bet builder 2+ fouls each.

Get on and get yourself some Crimbo cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom