• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Bournemouth (A) - 11 March 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather buy a half season ticket to everton than go to mccooleys
Ok well if you prefer something a little less noisy, we could try the Rock n Rolla? Unless you want to avoid that whole little strip....then we could try something in Toxteth?

I’ve actually shared a few beers with some posters, past and present. All proper dudes. Even the ones who like shit Taytos.

So who are the scousers on SCM, or posters who currently live in Liverpool then?

Hal, Fabio, Bino....Momo?

4 of us should get together sometime at a bar in the city centre to watch a game....Mccooley's perhaps?

No ta

Only the small task of overturning a 3 goal deficit in Madrid next...then the shit break no one cares about, then after that City, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Should be fun.

Fq9BbXYWIAAcx_V

For me, this is on Klopp and Salah.

My absolute pet hate is players being paid hundred of thousands of pounds a week to then not hit a massive target with a static ball and no opposing player near you. Be it pen or corner. No excuse.

We always struggle against two banks of four so when we have a decent route to beat it via the crossing ability of Trent and Nunez’s head and chaos causing ability, why take them off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom