• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Watford (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess this needs updating !

-------------------------Kelleher------------------------
Trent----------Matip------------VVD------------Tsimikas
--------------------------Morton----------------------------
---------------Hendo----------------Keita-------------
-----Salah-------------Firmino-------------Mane

Is what I'd go with. Milner & Ox in reserve if needs be. Kopp will likely go with Hendo as DM and Milner on the RM ... also fine.

Changed my mind on LB. Robbo to be rested for Atletico (Tuesday?) and Tsimikas come in. I also didn't realise Bobby wasn't in Brazil so he's a near certain starter.

Last edited:
It's not quite so bad.

In one game he was subbed on at the 68th.
In one game he was subbed off for 76th minute
The other he played the full 90, although that was the most recent of them.

So he played 2 games worth of minutes.

My work day is incredibly slow if you hadn't already guessed.

And the most recent one was Tuesday so good rest time too

All the decks are against us tomorrow.

12:30pm kick off - fuck
New manager bounce - fuck
Away from home - fuck
After international break with key players out - fuck

It's not quite so bad.

In one game he was subbed on at the 68th.
In one game he was subbed off for 76th minute
The other he played the full 90, although that was the most recent of them.

So he played 2 games worth of minutes.

My work day is incredibly slow if you hadn't already guessed.
He played 2 games worth if games are 117 minutes long ... maybe that's the way they do it in Guinea

EDIT - just noticed subbed on at the 68th minute ... ignore me

Watford also have players injured and out

I reckon we will win 3/1 😀 which will take us top, even if for a short time

Watford Latest (club website) :

Three Watford players are currently undergoing treatment for injuries sustained during Saturday’s match against Leeds United.

Joshua King was withdrawn shortly before half-time after suffering a minor ligament strain and it is hoped the striker will be pushing for a return within the fortnight.
UPDATE : “Joshua King has returned to training today (Thurs 14th) after suffering a minor knee ligament problem at Leeds United 10 days ago and will be assessed ahead of this weekend’s clash with Liverpool,”

Francisco Sierralta picked up a hamstring injury during the second half which is expected to sideline the Chile international for around three weeks.

Meanwhile, Christian Kabasele is expected to be out for a longer period of time than his fellow central defender after also injuring a hamstring.

Thurs 14th : Watford FC have confirmed that Nicolas Nkoulou,Francisco Sierralta, Christian Kabasele, and Peter Etebo will be unavailable when the team faces Liverpool FC on Saturday.

Watford Latest (club website) :

Three Watford players are currently undergoing treatment for injuries sustained during Saturday’s match against Leeds United.

Joshua King was withdrawn shortly before half-time after suffering a minor ligament strain and it is hoped the striker will be pushing for a return within the fortnight.
UPDATE : “Joshua King has returned to training today (Thurs 14th) after suffering a minor knee ligament problem at Leeds United 10 days ago and will be assessed ahead of this weekend’s clash with Liverpool,”

Francisco Sierralta picked up a hamstring injury during the second half which is expected to sideline the Chile international for around three weeks.

Meanwhile, Christian Kabasele is expected to be out for a longer period of time than his fellow central defender after also injuring a hamstring.

Thurs 14th : Watford FC have confirmed that Nicolas Nkoulou,Francisco Sierralta, Christian Kabasele, and Peter Etebo will be unavailable when the team faces Liverpool FC on Saturday.
I’ve no idea who any of those players are. Which is why I’m sure we will wallop them.

The new manager bounce is a Watford specialty. Gotta watch out
Yeh that and the fact klopps not had any time to check how the new manger will play them, being familiar with that helps,although Klopp mentioned he’d looked at other teams and his tactics with them, plus Klopp knows him so will have some idea…
Sarr does need watching like 🤓

‘Come on you Reds’!

Watford away has always been a shitty fixture, and our last outing there was fucking atrocious. Still, I reckon 0-2 or 1-3 to the mighty reds!

Yeh that and the fact klopps not had any time to check how the new manger will play them, being familiar with that helps,although Klopp mentioned he’d looked at other teams and his tactics with them, plus Klopp knows him so will have some idea…
Sarr does need watching like 🤓

‘Come on you Reds’!
And Ranieri has little to no time to train with them either (a number away on Int. duty)!

We're always shit there, we have no midfield, new manager bounce, early kick off after internationals... we're getting tonked. 2 or 3 nil to Watford.

Team is not a surprise at all (though I thought Tsimikas might get a run out). Watford shouldn't be able to lay a glove on that team.

Ranieri won 4 out of 5 games against Liverpool. Another reason why we're getting the hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom