• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Watford (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the benefit of posters who don't know what inferior Tayto looks like

iu

i don’t want to turn this into a tayto thread but this is not correct

All Tayto is shite. Either side of the border, it's all a fucking mess. It's like watching two mongs argue about physics. The Irish crisp game is shit, it's beneath us, and you all need to chat about it in your caravans and stop sullying this site with your utter fucking nonsense.

have you tried the beef ones?

It is something when you have a CB on the bench who can also play at right back and you instead stick a utility player,Milner at RB instead. All I can infer from that is Klopp is looking down the road again is thinking there is a good possiblity that matip will get injured at sometime this season

Last edited:
Gaaah... such a shame that wasn't 5-0.

I think it's safe to say Jenas is not impressed by Watford's performance.

All Tayto is shite. Either side of the border, it's all a fucking mess. It's like watching two mongs argue about physics. The Irish crisp game is shit, it's beneath us, and you all need to chat about it in your caravans and stop sullying this site with your utter fucking nonsense.
Never had Sam Spuds Smokey bacon then I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom