• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

'Probably the best Anfield artwork in the world'

Fucking superb thread.. Pissing myself laughing here..

I think this could very well be the first thread by a new poster that gets Vaulted

The banter in here says everything about this place..

@Turf Football Art who the fuck do you support anyway you never did say.. oh and btw you should be able to post links now :whistle:

Sorry about the limit it's an anti spam measure..

Edit: Chelsea!! Do your pictures come in a plastic shite frame then ?

Last edited:
Tell you what Ben... if you design a cool image of Firmino, and put the words 'useless fat fucking meff' on there somewhere, and the mods replace the SCM design at the top of the page with it - I'll give you $19.95 ok?

Here's one of his pieces of art. I like the style but the circle thing makes me think I'm looking out of a ship.

il_570xN.1089138366_6sek.jpg

And here's some info on Ben :

https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/turffootballart

Good luck with it mate.
I couldn't place it before.. But hasn't Ben just used the old Gillett and Hicks graphic designs for the Stanley Park project?

This thread is definitely Vault-worthy; I had multiple laughing fits reading some of the back-and-forth. Too bad Ben in the end turned out to be a rather humourless Chelsea fan, that kind of ruined the mystique - at least now we know where his love of plastic frames comes from.

I can't believe I've never had a single thread of mine stickied or vaulted, then this cunt waltzes in and inadvertently creates something that'll go down in SCM history.

Now I know how Lucas feels every time the club signs a player that can play.

Last edited:
To be fair, Ben turned out to be a wrong'un. Our instincts are pretty amazing here, even if we are like a pack of feral dogs in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

To be fair, Ben turned out to be a wrong'un. Our instincts are pretty amazing here, even if we are like a pack of feral dogs in a post apocalyptic wasteland.
We're just like the main protagonists in The Walking Dead. I bagsy being Daryl.

Did he actually confirm he was a chelsea fan? I took his cryptic clue to suggest the Championship given he was from Brighton.

This is probably the wrong one to pick to be fair. This the wild west cuz.

How the fuck did I miss this thread?

I find it hard to believe a random search for LFC sites was cruel and unusual enough to throw sixcrazyminutes up first, for a budding, minimally talented entrepreneur to show off his wares.

That would be like searching for "traditional, cosy, English inns, Yorkshire area" and getting "The Slaughtered Lamb"

Hmm. It's quite easy to say our instincts are amazing, but if we're being honest, we react exactly the same way to EVERYONE, and it just so happens that most people deserve it.

How the fuck did I miss this thread?

I find it hard to believe a random search for LFC sites was cruel and unusual enough to throw sixcrazyminutes up first, for a budding, minimally talented entrepreneur to show off his wares.

That would be like searching for "traditional, cosy, English inns, Yorkshire area" and getting "The Slaughtered Lamb"

We are fourth on the list now under the google search "Liverpool Forum", the donation money is obviously being spent wisely.

1 - Official
2 - TIA
3 - RAWK
4 - 6CM

Happy days, send in the sacrificial lambs

Way below 4th for me on Chrome. There's some Bulgarian one higher.

Ben was just some spammer. He can get to fuck.

We are fourth on the list now under the google search "Liverpool Forum", the donation money is obviously being spent wisely.

1 - Official
2 - TIA
3 - RAWK
4 - 6CM

Happy days, send in the sacrificial lambs

Wow, that is very impressive. But I'm assuming that's natural search? So we may just be quite prolific re: content and using lots of key Google Adwords or something.

Unless we're paying someone to do some SEO for us?

I am now at the outer limits of my knowledge.

There isn't a Stamford Bridge picture so I can't imagine he would be a Chelsea fan and not do their ground. I don't think its spam when he's openly advertising something of relevance. Its not like its a hidden affiliate link etc - plus he engaged with pretty good spirits. Some people are just cunts and don't want to help someone try and grow a business.

So he opened all his LFC accounts, doing MOTM for years to try and sell pregnancy kits to footy fans? Seems an unlikely strategy. Especially as his link doesn't actually work.
Ha.

Morse was prolific on lfc forums for a long while & then his wife started that business.

Tbh (if memory serves correctly) she did it as a way of helping couples trying for a baby, because she realised you could buy the basic tests in bulk so cheaply which really helps when testing so often, & it wasn't started for profit reasons. They were stupidly cheap (like 9p each cheap).

I should use Twitter more often. Actually, I shouldn't, I should read your tweets more often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom