• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

'Probably the best Anfield artwork in the world'

I think Ben deserves the Avvy MS Paint treatment. Here's the original Lucas pic washed together with Ben's pic to give that famous Avvy look we all know and love.

b1880256bcd4dbe30c699ae000b26fee.jpg

Last edited:
Do we know this is the only place he posted? I think the thread title was a good stab at relevance too.
He said it was the only Liverpool site he had been on and Ben wouldn't lie to us. Not Ben. Even when he was trying to sell us tat. Anfield is deffo his favourite so far.

He said it was the only Liverpool site he had been on and Ben wouldn't lie to us. Not Ben. Even when he was trying to sell us tat. Anfield is deffo his favourite so far.

I'd like to know who requested Bramall Lane - seems like a bit of an outlier.

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found the art we were looking for
With a frame to call my own
I'll never be alone, and you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me

Ben, you're always running to forums here and there
(Here and there)
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
(Anywhere)
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's something you should know
You've got a place to go
(You've got a place to go)

I used to say "I" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"

Ben, most forums would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Ben
(A friend)
Like Ben
(Like Ben)
Like Ben

I think Ben deserves the Avvy MS Paint treatment. Here's the original Lucas pic washed together with Ben's pic to give that famous Avvy look we all know and love.

b1880256bcd4dbe30c699ae000b26fee.jpg

This would be better if the white square was gone and the Anfield orb was emanating from Wonderman's magic finger.

Somebody DO IT!!!

This would be better if the white square was gone and the Anfield orb was emanating from Wonderman's magic finger.

Somebody DO IT!!!
Hang on, perhaps it could be projected onto the clouds with wonderman standing atop of Liverpool's tallest building? Perhaps a speech bubble saying "I must go, my club needs me".

Hang on, perhaps it could be projected onto the clouds with wonderman standing atop of Liverpool's tallest building? Perhaps a speech bubble saying "I must go, my club needs me".

They are resting the first-choice centre-back pairing in a game of little consequence!

"He's the hero Anfield deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Wonderman."

Didn't someone try to sell us some boss clobber once? Who was that?

I miss the old days, Nikeser could sell all those art pieces, 100 Christmas trees and clean out the bookies all before tea break in the morning. They don't make them like they used too.

P.S. I think Nikeser should come back. Can someone contact him?

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found the art we were looking for
With a frame to call my own
I'll never be alone, and you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me

Ben, you're always running to forums here and there
(Here and there)
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
(Anywhere)
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's something you should know
You've got a place to go
(You've got a place to go)

Ben, most forums would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Ben
(A friend)
Like Ben
(Like Ben)
Like Ben

Did you know the song Ben was about a rat ? I only recently found that snippet out

A street rat. A Street Rat Called Ben.

Could be a badly written best selling story of redemption for one man and his new rodent acquaintance.

Back
Top Bottom