• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1975

Great interview and nice words for Carra. Really impressed again with his ability to change things within the game. He was quite honest there saying he got it wrong in the first half and looked to be more positive.

Good.

Tbh he's probably learning the formation to suit our players

Leaked goals and created loads if chances, so he tries 5 at the back

Leak less goals,but now create less chances

He's trying to find the perfect balance

I want to know what happened to not having a plan B:cool:

Agreed Mark.
Lets see how many posts this thread counts before someone has a pop? ;)

I'm impressed with his substitutions, addressing problems rather than just having pre planned subs. I think he'll be fine if backed financially.

Great. We should both chip in for a statue to put alongside Shanks one. 'He put things right at half time'. It'll be super.

Great interview and nice words for Carra. Really impressed again with his ability to change things within the game. He was quite honest there saying he got it wrong in the first half and looked to be more positive.

Great interview. Gives me faith he will learn. Long way from previous rafa-Roy-GED-Kenny approaches

He can't really win then can he? It wasn't the question as such, he was thorough about Carra's career when asked about how good it was to see him come in and perform like that. He didn't have to tell us about his diet and his hardwork and how much of an inspiration he is to younger players, it was hardly an invited response, it was warm words and good to hear.

You slagged him off last week for mentioning Joe Cole's ludicrous contract, now on the back of a good, honest interview you're dismissing it as being manufactured by Shreeves shying away from controversy? Come on Macca, you're well better than this.

Funny, that's what Thommo said about Rodgers after the Cole comments: 'He should be better than that'. I just don't see why every single thing he does should be enshrined in gold lace like it's exceptional. The Carra comments were almost word for word what he's said twice on LFCTV. Very nice, but hardly that notable. Come on, Mark - you're better than being so over-indulgent.

I didn't see the interview... But we got well back into the game in second half. We don't have much better players so it is difficult to expect more of that team.

Funny, that's what Thommo said about Rodgers after the Cole comments: 'He should be better than that'. I just don't see why every single thing he does should be enshrined in gold lace like it's exceptional. The Carra comments were almost word for word what he's said twice on LFCTV. Very nice, but hardly that notable. Come on, Mark - you're better than being so over-indulgent.

I'm just giving credit where it's due mate, that's all. I've said I haven't been overly happy with some aspects of his PR, but it was a good interview and he made some more good decisions in game, both of which I found encouraging. Who's really enshrining everything he does? He says something decent and it gets acknowledged, he comes across as an amateur and he gets a kicking for it. He shouldn't have to be lambasted for every odd comment made in every subsequent outing. Perhaps, or rather, hopefully, he's learning from his mistakes, which would be endearing given some of the stubborn bollocks we've had to put up with over the last decade.

I wasn't slagging him off at all, I was merely objecting to the suggestion, not by you, that it was such a change from the past four managers. That's just bollocks.

I'm not entirely convinced by Rodgers but I thought he answered the questions in an honest and straightforward manner.

I really couldn't see any misrepresentation or signs of ego or waffle.

It was a friendly interview to which he responded in the right way. Happy now, or must someone give him a golden samba for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom