• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Should we sign Bendtner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Championing their players? Like I said, it's a bit of overkill at times but that's about it, he also knows his shit about up and coming European players and is a valuable contributor and an all round good guy.

It's not really that though is it?

I'm all for anyone suggesting some up and coming youngster - even if they are fucking Danish.

But a new thread every day just cos yer man Erik sen took a shit is seriously fucking annoying. Like ken say's - he needs to wear it.

Ryan, do you really have to turn every conversation on here into a fashion debate?

Wear this. Wear that.

Tsk.

I have found a few of your clothing links on here rather useful to be honest. Please don't tell anyone.

the funny thing about bendtner is that there's probably a semi decent player in there if he just realised he's nowhere near as good as messi or ronaldo , calmed down a bit and played within his means.

Agree. That's what he did at Birmingham and he looked an OK prospect there for a while.

the funny thing about bendtner is that there's probably a semi decent player in there if he just realised he's nowhere near as good as messi or ronaldo , calmed down a bit and played within his means.

I very much agree with this too and I am quietly optimistic on his behalf now that he has finally decided that he's not too good to play for clubs below the top tier ones. It is his final chance to revive his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom