• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The guy you always want to score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Whenever liverpool play i obviously always want us to scores lots of goals and win, but always in the back of my mind i find myself really wanting Babel or Mascherano to score the most, not too sure why really, as long as liverpool score i'm estatic, i guess it's mainly because there my favourite players and the more Babel scores the better he'll get, i always want to see Torres score too because it makes me laugh that he's just so damn good :p

When watching liverpool play though is there ever a player you want to score more than the others?

not bothered, could be reina for all it matters, as long as we have a consistent goal scorer. I am really glad it is torres as he scores some beauties

I don't really care who scores for Liverpool, though I do find myself shouting 'pass it to Gerrard' a lot. Although in recent weeks I sometimes shout 'pass it to Torres'.

[quote author=refugee link=topic=21710.msg518758#msg518758 date=1205857622]
I don't really care who scores for Liverpool, though I do find myself shouting 'pass it to Gerrard' a lot. Although in recent weeks I sometimes shout 'pass it to Torres'.
[/quote]

I think that's more a case of who you think is more likely to score.

I generally like the guys who don't score often to get a goal. Or players on barren runs.

Either of the CBs. I'd love Carra to get a few more, but Sami's goal celebrations are generally something special too.

Babel then Torres then Gerrard.

Babel has to start picking an angle though, he seems to really want to drill his shot through the keeper all the time.

I love seeing Crouchy score because he is such a nice fella and deserves more recognition of his talents.

Watched his 60 minutes on LFC tv the other night with the missus and he had us in stitches, funny guy

Torres and Stevie 1st team as Stevies are never tap ins and i have a bet on Nando getting golden boot ;D

Good call Digsy. I'm desperate for Kuyt to score- when he slices a good chance wide I wince for him.

Torres, cos i want him to keep passing the milestones, next up is 30 for the season.

And I really really want him to win the golden boot ahead of Ronaldo.

[quote author=R19S61 link=topic=21710.msg518776#msg518776 date=1205858401]
jc, always throw a quid on him to score, 50-1 usually
[/quote]

Thats a stupid bet brother. You would need for him to average a goal every 48 games to make any money. He doesnt.
You may as well throw your quid in the bin every week and then on week 50 dont. You'll make the same amount.

[quote author=digsy link=topic=21710.msg518834#msg518834 date=1205865052]
Kuyt for me....He runs and tries so much more than anyone in the team.
[/quote]

What a crushing disapointment every single game must be for you.

I want Torres to score as he is in my fantasy team, and i want him to beat Ronaldo to (golden) boot.

If it were purely on an emotional level, i would pick Mascherano, as i am in man love with that little motherfucker.

Kuyt's shots (I mean the actual motion from the moment the ball leaves his foot and proceeds to fly towards the goal) have been very disappointing. So different from his first season (once again, only his shots).

I'd say Babel because he tends to be high on confidence and play brilliantly after he scores. I'd like to see Mascher's celebration again as well.

[quote author=monsieurdantes link=topic=21710.msg518900#msg518900 date=1205874395]
pennant, cos the team would suddenly look much better if he scored more.
[/quote]

I agree on Pennant. I would also like him to score a few goals because I think he gets too much stick from the crowd. OK I know his crosses could be improved, but he gets through a lot of work on the right wing, usually beats defenders, and manages to control some difficult long balls from midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom