• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Twenty20

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Anybody a fan?

I'm planning on watching all of Hants' games this season and me and 3 mates have already bought tickets to finals day. What a day that will be! Can't wait.

There is 25 of us going to watch Lancs play Leicestershire at Aigburth on 22 June. Can't wait. And Lancs are flying, 5 wins out of 5.

Yep gates open at 3.30pm. The letters with the tickets say you cannot take alcohol in, but we took shitloads in last year for a pro40 game. Don't want to buy a load and not get in with it, or pay over the odds in there for warm bottles. Any thoughts?

I much prefer the longer forms, but im looking forward to the world cup.
I fancy South Africa to win.

[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=33653.msg882281#msg882281 date=1244133630]
Yep gates open at 3.30pm. The letters with the tickets say you cannot take alcohol in, but we took shitloads in last year for a pro40 game. Don't want to buy a load and not get in with it, or pay over the odds in there for warm bottles. Any thoughts?
[/quote]

put it in your pockets and stand next to a fat man.

and will it be a necessity to book?

[quote author=Gareth link=topic=33653.msg882319#msg882319 date=1244140209]
[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=33653.msg882281#msg882281 date=1244133630]
[/quote]

put it in your pockets and stand next to a fat man.

and will it be a necessity to book?
[/quote]

I think it is ticket only. One day Lancashire games normally are.

Typical rubbish from England. Why Mascheranas wasnt playing i'll never know.
What a fucking dreadful performance, and in particular that last over from broad. He should be embarrassed at himself.
Without flintoff and pieterson we are shite.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=33653.msg883167#msg883167 date=1244234780]
What a fucking dreadful performance, and in particular that last over from broad. He should be embarrassed at himself.
[/quote]

FYP

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=33653.msg883167#msg883167 date=1244234780]
[/quote]

Agreed. Piss poor bowling at the death. No other tactic other than ing it wide. Plus we never built on our great start with the bat.

Well the Jocks have just smashed the Kiwis for 89 in a 7 over match. The Kiwis will have to go some to score 90 off 7. Great game.

[quote author=TheFasterBlade link=topic=33653.msg883186#msg883186 date=1244240632]
Thanks England.

Another great day to be an Englishman in Australia.

*Turns phone off*
[/quote]

Turn the phone back on again, we twatted Pakistan

regards

Chalk and fucking cheese eh?

Great performance in parts.

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=33653.msg883907#msg883907 date=1244415041]
[quote author=TheFasterBlade link=topic=33653.msg883186#msg883186 date=1244240632]
Thanks England.

Another great day to be an Englishman in Australia.

*Turns phone off*
[/quote]

Turn the phone back on again, we twatted Pakistan

regards
[/quote]

Huzzah!

Now I just need Sri Lanka to knock the shackledraggers out and my week is set.

Yep - It sure would be sweet if Sri Lanka can do a job on the Aussies. Have to say i was a bit suspicious of twenty20 but i am now a proper convert! 8)

England play South Africa on Thursday - :-\ uh oh!

Ireland beat Bangladesh and qualify for last 8. I hope we get England in the quarter-finals and after that I don't care who we get in the semi-final.

Fuggin' ell the Aussies have been put out by the Sri Lankans.

This tournament turning up some real surprises.

Aus don't have near enough quality as they have had in the past.

My pick would be India to win this whole thing again, they by far have the best team in the tournament and some really consistent performers from bowling to batting.

[quote author=ankreds link=topic=33653.msg884579#msg884579 date=1244493669]
Aus don't have near enough quality as they have had in the past.

My pick would be India to win this whole thing again, they by far have the best team in the tournament and some really consistent performers from bowling to batting.
[/quote]

Best squads are India and South Africa.

But in T20, anything can happen.

Yeah I have to go with South Africa - Although that Sri Lanka 'spinner' Mendes is the business. The Aussies had no clue what to do about him! :)

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

The Aussies out in the group stages, who would have thought that was possible?

[quote author=Pesam link=topic=33653.msg884373#msg884373 date=1244475487]
Ireland beat Bangladesh and qualify for last 8. I hope we get England in the quarter-finals and after that I don't care who we get in the semi-final.
[/quote]

;D

Back
Top Bottom