• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Young Anakin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member

Genuinely can’t wait to see this lad back in action. I had a feeling his injury at the end of last season would prove to be serious and we should not count on him in the 1st half of the season, but whenever he is ready to return, I think he will be the key to unlocking so many of our tactical conundrums. Position doesn’t matter; he just needs to be on the pitch.

Last edited:
I doubt we’ll see him back up to speed until the very tail end of the season.
Hopefully the injury won’t stall his development too much.

You’re getting a like for the title - even though it’s blatant like harvesting.

Good work!!!

I doubt we’ll see him back up to speed until the very tail end of the season.
Hopefully the injury won’t stall his development too much.

What will stall his development is the fact he has clearly and idiotically spent his time injured bulking up, possibly with the help of certain supplements. I'm afraid that's the end of his little story. Barring a miracle, he'll return as a shadow of his former self and be released within a couple of years. A waste of talent and so much potential.

is the fact he has clearly and idiotically spent his time injured bulking up, possibly with the help of certain supplements
:confused:

No idea what your definition of bulking up is but that guy in the video is the same guy we all saw against Leicester right before he suffered his setback.

:confused:

No idea what your definition of bulking up is but that guy in the video is the same guy we all saw against Leicester right before he suffered his setback.

This guy is dead, he's ceased to exist. Your new guy will be second to every ball and getting turned inside out by every midfielder around.

67004341-0-image-a-127_1674751121602.jpg

I hear Thiago was his mentor and was given the moniker Spanish Naby.
It's best to see him and Scottish Naby as squad players, nothing more. As neither can be risked beyond cameo appearances.

I hear Thiago was his mentor and was given the moniker Spanish Naby.
It's best to see him and Scottish Naby as squad players, nothing more. As neither can be risked beyond cameo appearances.

Who tf is Scottish Naby

This guy is dead, he's ceased to exist. Your new guy will be second to every ball and getting turned inside out by every midfielder around.

67004341-0-image-a-127_1674751121602.jpg
No Dr Dantes!! You are wrong! You are wronger than a wrongun from wrongtown….unless by new guy you mean Alexis MacAllister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom