• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aquilani isn't joining Milan, bet that

Status
Not open for further replies.
What fucking idiot on here wanted us to sign him, then out of the blue we did?

According to Gazzetto dello Sport Milan arent looking to go through with this tranfer. Thats why they're not using him, and he'll most likely end up at Anfield again.

Jezzess H Christ.

He won't be back for long. He'll probably go back on loan to someone.

I would be happy if he came back, played and was a great player for us, but it won't happen. There must be a reason why no managers ever seem to want him!

I don't know if you are saying that Neil to exasperate me or if you somehow believe what your are saying to be true.
Either way I just haven't got the will to go on.

ha ha I'm messing with ya.
you're right of course and I want rid of him as much as you do :)

Alberto Aquilani’s agent has admitted that uncertainty surrounds his client’s future, but he has ruled out a possible return to Roma for the midfielder.

Reports are gathering pace that Milan are unsure whether or not to keep the player, who is currently on a season-long loan from Liverpool.

The structuring of his deal means that should Massimiliano Allegri play him in the remaining fixtures this season, then the Rossoneri will activate a clause obligating them to make his move permanent.

When asked if the club are prepared to do this, Aquilani’s agent admitted that he is in the dark right now and could only confirm that the player is not considering a return to Roma.

I don’t know if Milan wants to redeem him, we still need to wait and see,” Franco Zavaglia told the Gazzetta Giallorossa.

“He has recovered from injury and is available again to the Coach, he is only three games short of earning a permanent move to the club.

“Would he go to Roma? He is too expensive a player to fit into the system and politics at the Giallorossi.”

"I don't know if Milan wants to redeem him"
"Would he go to Roma?He is to expensive a player to fit into the system"

We are truly stuck with this imbecile.

(a) His heart was clearly never in the move to England. He should never, ever have agreed to it in the first place.
(b) Whatever other mistakes Mascher made when he left, he did at least put his own money into the deal to bridge the gap between our valuation and Barca's. Aquilani could do likewise if he and his agent weren't a pair of greedy cnuts, especially considering we got him fit and we've paid him shedloads for bugger all.

Has he ever come out and said that he doesn't want to be in England?
Like Tevez for instance?

Has he ever come out and said that he doesn't want to be in England?
Like Tevez for instance?
His agent is whoring him around Italy for the past 2 seasons so I'd guess he wants to stay in Italy.

But they've never officially said that he wants to leave?

Listen I understand people wanting him gone, but the namecalling is taking it too far.
I've only read that he wanted to stay in England.

Phooey. Aquilani himself had barely arrived at Juve when he issued his first statement about wanting to stay in Italy, and there have been others since. He can't want to be in two places at once.

But they've never officially said that he want's to leave?

Listen I understand people wanting him gone, but the namecalling is taking it too far.
It's almost as bad as comparing a Liverpool legend like Kenny who lives and breathes the club with the cocky,face rubbing twat who was in charge for a few months last season.
But that's what you get with internet warriors.

But they've never officially said that he wants to leave?

Actions v words.

If he wanted to stay in England his agent wouldn't be all around Italy trying to find him somewhere to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom