• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Ben Doak

Prefix for Poll Threads

Should we loan Doak out this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t matter in the sense that it has no bearing in where a kids career takes off in.

To say someone has incredible potential based on a stand out performance at u21 level means nothing, especially when said player has already over 50 games for his club and showed he’s actually not as good as some like to make out.

is this in reference to Jones?

is this in reference to Jones?
No but he’s part of the product.

It’s in reference to u21 football as a whole. The 19-21 year olds in Europe were/are already with the rest of the seniors. Rice at 20. Saka at 19. Jude at 18. Foden at 20. Rashford at 19. You name them, they were there. These are what separates your top tier talents to the likes of Gibbs White, Gordon, Brainthwaite, Madueke, Jones and Elliott.

No but he’s part of the product.

It’s in reference to u21 football as a whole. The 19-21 year olds in Europe were/are already with the rest of the seniors. Rice at 20. Saka at 19. Jude at 18. Foden at 20. Rashford at 19. You name them, they were there. These are what separates your top tier talents to the likes of Gibbs White, Gordon, Brainthwaite, Madueke, Jones and Elliott.

fair enough. But Doak is 17 and has Salah in front of him. Give the lad a chance

fair enough. But Doak is 17 and has Salah in front of him. Give the lad a chance
Not once have I written him off…quite the opposite, Iwould’ve liked to see him play more than he has so far and now he’s injured he is/will miss a lot of the games he would’ve otherwise featured in so it’s a step back. If we don’t plan to use him in 2nd half of the campaign then I’d say he’s better off going out on loan to a championship side.

Not once have I written him off…quite the opposite, Iwould’ve liked to see him play more than he has so far and now he’s injured he is/will miss a lot of the games he would’ve otherwise featured in so it’s a step back. If we don’t plan to use him in 2nd half of the campaign then I’d say he’s better off going out on loan to a championship side.

We’d be best advised not to send him out on loan - it could impact his future player registration for European games between Club Trained & Association Trained, as well as being at the club without a break for long enough to be registered as a youth.

He’ll get game time as the season progresses if he’s not injured.

ah sorry - I got the wrong end of the stick

Back in training according to Mr Intensity likely not enough time for him to be in contention for the Cup which is a shame as you'd want him to start these games. He should get the remaining 3 Europa games, no need for Mo to even be in the squad for those

Is he still better than Owen? Christ.

No but then nobody said he was better than Owen - unless you’re prone to selective reading or making things up.

Does he still have the potential to be better than Owen - that doesn’t mean I think he can score more than Owen, but I think he has the potential be be better and a more important player for Liverpool than Owen was.

Whether he ends up being that player - time will tell.

No but then nobody said he was better than Owen - unless you’re prone to selective reading or making things up.

Does he still have the potential to be better than Owen - that doesn’t mean I think he can score more than Owen, but I think he has the potential be be better and a more important player for Liverpool than Owen was.

Whether he ends up being that player - time will tell.
I strongly doubt that ... however I do think Doak could be an excellent player for us for many years if he continues his improvement at the current rate. A McManaman like figure but on the right.

I like him as a player, but why does he look like a young Frankenstein?
0_Chelsea-FC-v-Liverpool-FC-Premier-League.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Can't see it myself.

I strongly doubt that ... however I do think Doak could be an excellent player for us for many years if he continues his improvement at the current rate. A McManaman like figure but on the right.

That’s fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom