• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Benteke - BOOOOOO the puns

Wish people would stop mentioning harry Kane.

I've seen nothing from him to say he's going to be more than a 1 season wonder
Isn't he just, fucks me off the mad hype he got this season, Kane over Aguero in team of the team? Jesus fuck.

@TonyBarretTimes: If anyone agrees to pay £32.5m for Benteke the FBI will want to follow the money trail.

Big lump of lard. If we buy this shite that's it for me.

Yep, I'd go so far as to say if the club retains Rodgers I'm fucking the whole thing off after 38 years.

Goodbye, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen. Fuck the lot of them and their cunting 'BRAND'.

Fucking sick of their bland, anodyne Americana bullshit. A river of corporate diarrhoea, a fountain of syphilitic spunk.

Meh.

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

Is anybody not going to be "done" unless their foot stamping doesn't get what they want this close season?

Yep, we're all insane.

Let's keep with the status quo, after all it's fucking brilliant isn't it.

'insert intelligent quote to prove my point here'

I'm not saying that a change may not be a good thing.

What I'm saying is, this site is whipping itself in to such a frenzy that anything but a change in manager will signify the end of days, apocalypse or an extinction level event.

There's no point trying to follow the strategy we are and expecting instant success.

In one thread we can praise Arsenal for consistency and stability, while in another argue for yet another change of direction at the first big bump in the road.

Yep, I'd go so far as to say if the club retains Rodgers I'm fucking the whole thing off after 38 years.

Goodbye, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen. Fuck the lot of them and their cunting 'BRAND'.

Fucking sick of their bland, anodyne Americana bullshit. A river of corporate diarrhoea, a fountain of syphilitic spunk.

Meh.

Spleen vented. Well done Sir.

I'm not saying that a change may not be a good thing.

What I'm saying is, this site is whipping itself in to such a frenzy that anything but a change in manager will signify the end of days, apocalypse or an extinction level event.

There's no point trying to follow the strategy we are and expecting instant success.

In one thread we can praise Arsenal for consistency and stability, while in another argue for yet another change of direction at the first big bump in the road.

Er very sensible, reasonable and intelligent. Well done Sir.

Back
Top Bottom