• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s take them up the Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
great pass by salah - darwin fucks it up.

salah's confidence on his right foot is incredible.

I cannot believe we're not up this game.

We've SHAT on the league leaders for 45 minutes.

If you watched a compilation of every touch Salah has had in this game you'd mostly want to kill yourself. I don't know why you're getting sanctimonious about it.

because it's painful to think our highest paid player, and most important goal getter, is just not as good as we wish he was this season.
Hopefully next season, he shuts all of us up.

If you watched a compilation of every touch Salah has had in this game you'd mostly want to kill yourself. I don't know why you're getting sanctimonious about it.

Because he decided Jones was the worst, and got called out on that being a bit silly.

Unless Nunez's finishing improves massively, he is the type of player that ruins a team, imo.
Agree.

I'm pinning my hopes and dreams that it's joined a failing team, and confidence is low for everyone

Was a joke, don’t let your postive bias confirmation get in the way though.

How did I ignore it?
Was supposed to be sarcasm but I’m sure you will here to remind us everytime with you constant Salah hate.

YOu're going down this pathetic path again?
go read my posts and show me why I 'hate' him?
Gave him credit for the pass, and 'sarcasm' for his right foot volley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom