• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s Leeds them up the garden path!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konate helping TAA fit into his new role ;)
untitled-jpg.2607

Heatmaps at FT:

Untitled.jpg

Yeh Trent was taking control all game. Playmaker who can kinda defend.
Trent can be the box-box, but alongside him you need a functioning CDM and CAM.
I doubt Fabs will be sold, but ideally we need Thuram/Koné but will be happy with the PSV guy who looks 45

I can see 5th and 6th in sight as we play Spurs and Villa and have a game in hand..., but 4th seems a bridge too far - and we would have to win every single game and Newcastle would need to drop 9 points. In all likelihood not happening...

I can see 5th and 6th in sight as we play Spurs and Villa and have a game in hand..., but 4th seems a bridge too far - and we would have to win every single game and Newcastle would need to drop 9 points. In all likelihood not happening...
The scum are shite. Should’ve been down to ten yesterday. And facing a pen. Against a shit Forest.

I really like this TAA and Thiago deep lying midfield playmaker against teams who sit deep and defend thing .

Could be more of a problem against teams that give it a go. But yeah, that’s giving “double-pivot” a new meaning - having 2 true playmakers who can ping the ball anywhere on the pitch at will as your CM pair is pretty nice.

Two points :

I love this new Trent position. It basically gives us a double pivot helping out Fabs (or whoever is playing as DM), enables Trent to spread the ball around, show his prowess on the ball and get forward, whilst Konate comfortably handles his double duty - except when he slips over - (VvD moves more central however it doesn't matter much as most teams play via the wings on the break, not through the centre) but can move back central if the danger appears there.

Anyone else notice how Konate and VvD swap places for corners from our left? Konate goes to the front post and VvD drops central/rear.

Big fan of Diaz being trialled on the right. Hopefully he gets a start there soon, as I think he'll be used a lot there over the next few years

Nunez on for 10 minutes and scores.

Man's a mentality monster

It was a good run and finish but when your big summer signing finishes the season on the bench questions need asking (assuming he’s not got some injury or niggle).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom