• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Rumoured team. Liverpool’s Starting XI: Kelleher, Bradley, Virgil, Quansah, Gomez, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Elliott, Nunez, Diaz.

Rumoured team. Liverpool’s Starting XI: Kelleher, Bradley, Virgil, Quansah, Gomez, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Elliott, Nunez, Diaz.
Shame salahs not ready, but it's expected.

Big day for Elliott, the poor exhausted bastard

Dias being out is good. Nunez can hopefully take advantage of akanji

Feeling optimistic. All eyes on the midfield battle.

I like this lineup. Lots of hardworking runners, and solid coverage down the flanks. Att-mid-def down both flanks all capable of covering each other, when either one pushes up or down. Midfield looks compact too, with all 3 capable of playing def and attack.

I reckon donkey will unleash the full chaos theory today. If you see him come out all fired up, we're gonna be in for a treat today. But if he comes out looking all jittery and nervous, i fear City will bring out the dark arts to try trip him up. Hopefully he doesn't let that get to him.

And we've got the trump card sitting on the bench. They won't know what'll hit them when the Egyptian king runs down the wings when their legs are all knackered.

LFG lads !!!

Last edited:
Nothing is decided here, far from it.

Whilst a win would feel like we've won the title already, I won't be getting too carried with it......just like I wouldn't feel like the world's shattered under my feet if we lose.

Think we'll do well to come away with a draw here.

Elliot being a childhood red is effectively like having a scouser on the pitch. This will mean everything to him, possibly more than anyone else starting.

Hes going to cover every blade of grass.

Back
Top Bottom