• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great if we could stop shooting ourselves in the foot in the start of every game

We are getting chances in transition. This is where I find jota to be more intelligent than any of these players. We keep rotating the players around but nothing has clicked yet.

Elliot always looks good with salah in front of him. I think that's about all I can say for him in this position.

Diaz putting in a massive shift to try to stem the tide

Brighton won't last. They're expending a lot energy closing us down at every opportunity.
We'll get back in this as soon as it calms down a bit.

Elliot is the wrong midfield choice today - physically dominated due to lack of strength and pace.

I think starting Nunez was a mistake - should have brought him on in the 2nd half.

Hopefully we can still turn this around.

As I said earlier - Elliott comes inside too much and we lose width, despite having tons of space out there. And he's been useless on the ball too.

Brighton won't last. They're expending a lot energy closing us down at every opportunity.
We'll get back in this as soon as it calms down a bit.

Perhaps. But we look tired as well. There have been a lot of recovery runs.

We are very poor just now. Passing it square across the back into hoof ball like it's the end times of houllier. We aren't finding the space in between the lines at all anymore.

Szobo needs to do more to help McAllister to move through midfield.

Klopp fucked up with the team and tactics here. Moving Szobo to the left and starting Elliott hasnt worked at all. Change it at half time.

can we stop with the trent moving infield bollocks?
it just congests midfield, and they step on each others toes wanting to be the deep playmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom