• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens I think this is a reminder of where this team is. The forward line isn't as lethal, the midfield is silkier but it isn't anywhere near as balanced. We are on our way but not there yet.

Whatever happens I think this is a reminder of where this team is. The forward line isn't as lethal, the midfield is silkier but it isn't anywhere near as balanced. We are on our way but not there yet.

I think that's fair. Diaz doesn't have the end product, Nunez just isn't clinical at all. We need 3 chances to score 1. I don't think anybody knows what our best XI is yet. We got away with it a few times in the first 6 games, were not getting away with it anymore.

2-2 is okay but should have won.

Taylor awful. Horrendous refereeing yet again. The free kick before 2-2 was piss. Fucking piss.

2-2 is okay but should have won.

Taylor awful. Horrendous refereeing yet again. The free kick before 2-2 was piss. Fucking piss.

no it wasn't, we were piss, fucking piss.
you can't beat a team that could barely draw marseille and got hammered by Aston Villa.
it was shit.
one of, if not the, worst performances of the season in the league.

you can't beat a team that could barely draw marseille and got hammered by Aston Villa.
it was shit.

Nah, I dont agree.

We just have three players who want to attack in midfield, that's their instinct. No one with a defensive instinct who is thinking about risk.
I can see why Klopp wanted Caceido as he can be that attack able defensive midfield player.

At the moment most of our players are the opposite, defensive able attacking midfielders.

But watching the Brighton right back who I never had heard of before this game being nominated for man if the match shows me there is definitely cheaper potential out there other than 115m Caceido types.

Thought we badly missed Curtis for this

Also our forward options are all really good and that but we're fucked when 2 are out and there's no way to freshen or shake things up

it was shit.
Completely agree, they looked very lazy or rather that word i cant spell

Macallister as a number 6 holding midfielder I don't see it working any time soon
To be fair, he gets put under pressure by other players constantly and I actually thought he dealt with a lot of those situations quite well today

Was still expecting the half time change to be Endo for Elliott because we were getting sliced in that midfield. Deffo need another option at DM for tougher games

Fair result.

Grav should’ve put the game to bed at 2-1, Pedro should’ve won the game at 2-2. No real big chances for either side beside that.

Never wanna see Harvey start another game and never wanna see Mac as the 6.

Robbo also is declining big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom