• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leicester (H) - Fri 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really critical for TAA for his defensive side of his game, but today I could not fualt him ...Well done lad.
Nunez reminds me of the season Jay-Jay Okocha had with Fulham.
Everything he did eihter hit the post or the cross bar.
He could not buy a goal

I feel that with Nunez that he plays his game at sure high speed that he just needs to slow his brain down slightly and think more about what he wants to do with the ball.

They keep talking about it being great for the neutral end to end stuff but it was a really low quality game. Some of the passing in that game, the suicidal cross field ones in particular, was the worst I’ve seen for a while.

Thiago was just about the only bright spot and even he was guilty of some dodgy moments.

Nunez was decent but that’s three games in a row of missing chance after chance. Got bailed out today on one occasion but he needs to step it up.

Henderson was just awful. Matip all over the place, VVD average and Robertson not at the races. TAA better defensively but very frustrating with his passing like the rest of the team.

Elliot I’m sorry to say just isn’t ready to start for us at the moment. I really want to like him but he just doesn’t offer enough. Too lightweight, lacking defensively and the technical side doesn’t come through strongly enough to compensate. In a fully functioning side maybe but for now subs only feels like best solution.

And the high line needs to go. I don’t know how much more evidence Klopp needs.

I missed most of the game.
Did we miss Fabs?

They’re not any longer at the level required as automatic starters and have not been since at least last spring. At a lower level club you can alternate between utter dross and the acceptable and be content, maybe, but not at a club where you’re supposed to be challenging for honours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom