• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Palace (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mids can't be arsed with a probing pass, get Elliott on at half time.

Get szob wide left or get gakpo on. Diaz has been fucking aids. As has mo tbf. Nunez has also been shite, but we're trying to play him like a andy Carroll. Long punt, hold it up, lose the ball, repeat. We can't play that way

Did you get the conversation about the Tesco’s behind the stand and buying something for dinner from it?

Truly cutting edge m, insightful stuff.
I dont think so... Although it's entirely possible my brain just stopped listening

This is like Fulham last week. Creating fuck all. Difference is, fuckers were willing to shoot last week

This has been the worst half of football since Wolves.

Absolutely pathetic and lucky not to be 1 down.

Szobo and Mo fucking useless. Grav and Diaz running about like headless chickens. Nunez may as well be a spectactor. Endo's lost the ball about 50 times, Trent think he's a superstar but he's not.

Other than Ali and the CB's, the rest can fuck off.

The midfields gone to complete shit

Where's the explosiveness and exciting play of szob gone?

Where's the direct and strong play from grav gone?

Klopp specifically telling them to be shite and mini wijnaldums?

If they were mini-Ginis, they wouldn't be giving the ball away so freely.

Awful first half. Thank God we arent 1-0 down. Klopp has a lot to do at half time.

We weren’t great last game either, it’s just going to have to be class showing over the long run with a pinch of luck

When they have a freekick why don't we leave one of forwards near the centre of the field for the counter? It used to be one of our weapons with Mane and salah one used to wander near the middle of the pitch and the rest line up in a high line .

Yet again I have to question the purchase of Gravenberch, He has not impressed me in any of the game thus far for Liverpool.
Endo is a bag of nerves. Needs to be subbed...
Jones,Elliot for Gravenberch and Endo

When they have a freekick why don't we leave one of forwards near the centre of the field for the counter? It used to be one of our weapons with Mane and salah one used to wander near the middle of the pitch and the rest line up in a high line .
Agree with this. Noticed it last game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom