• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Salah's selfishness doesn't carry over to this game. He can be as selfish as he wants when we're up 2 or 3 nil.

We were 2 nil up when he started being selfish against Atletico. But I know what you
mean. Lets put this game to bed early.

There’s got to be a link between Robertsons form and Manes, with what looks like an upturn in Manes form will we see the same with Robertson?

I would suspect the link between Robertson being dropped is to be found on the right eyes of Jones, Tsimikas and Oxlade.

Last edited:
Thiago needs to stop doing a Lucas near our box. Got robbed of the ball in a dangerous area again yesterday

As well as that he has to cut out the clumsy challegers. But he is a asset, can dictate the play, play a killer ball etc. Slight downside to the Hendo, Fab, Thiago trio is there isn't a great deal of creativity or thrust.

Boss might be tempted to build on AOC's strong showing V AM. He might think I've kick started The Ox what's the point of putting him into nuetral.

Kosta V Robbo. Good defenders, not the strongest. Not that great in the air. Robbo has the slight edge defensively because of his experience, playing with VVD etc. Kosta hasn't been put under the kosh defensively as he has only played a handful of games.

V AM Kosta had an easy night but who is the best supporting LB. Kosta has a killer cross but Robbo has provided many great crosses. Kosta will take a player on down the line, Robbo will check back mostly. Boss doesn't make quick decisions or give a player the shirt based on a few decent games.

Think he will stick with Robbo for WH, but he will rotate. Slight problem for Robbo is we do dominate a lot of games and that gives a player like Kosta more chances to stand out. Kosta doesn't do neutral.

Was he selfish last night? I missed the game.

Otherwise, I think he has been less selfish than ever this season and assists numbers back it up.

There were a couple of times where the option wasn't clear cut, but there was one where he could've seemingly played Jota in with ease for a gimme.

I think Klopp likes the last few pre match training sessions to be at the same time of day as the upcoming match, so that was probably a session that started around 4.30 and went on for a couple of hours?

Seems like jumping the gap is a better goal - a win by any score does it.

I might be expecting a draw and possible loss, but I will hope for the win.

Been thinking about this game…
It seems a lot are bit worried about it, including me. So, I actually looked at their results.
  1. They have not won against a single team in the current top half of the table.
  2. They lost to the only strong front line in United.
  3. They have kept clean sheets against 3 teams with a combined average of 1.1 goals per game vs our 2.9.
  4. Only 7 of their 20 points were earned at home, while 13 of our 22 points have been earned away.
They are playing well against the competition they have faced and deserve to be where they are in the table, but we really should twat them, if we properly show up.

Looking forward to this game . Out getting some spare ribs to cook, and have during the match ..:D
id predict a win for us here, 3/1 ..Jota to get a couple !

Agree.

Antonio hattrick, Moyes will take the piss and bring Noble on....he'll score a pen and then to add salt to the wounds Virgil will turn 1 over in his own net.

5-0 Hammers

Been thinking about this game…
It seems a lot are bit worried about it, including me. So, I actually looked at their results.
  1. They have not won against a single team in the current top half of the table.
  2. They lost to the only strong front line in United.
  3. They have kept clean sheets against 3 teams with a combined average of 1.1 goals per game vs our 2.9.
  4. Only 7 of their 20 points were earned at home, while 13 of our 22 points have been earned away.
They are playing well against the competition they have faced and deserve to be where they are in the table, but we really should twat them, if we properly show up.

Records and stats are there to be broken. Lets brake them lads

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Thiago, Minamino, Tsimikas, Origi, Phillips, Williams, Morton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom