• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth are you talking about ... I can only assume you've been absent from SCM for the whole of this season. There is a difference however between acknowledging an issue (and not acknowledging other factors that have equally influenced the deterioration) and allowing it to blind you to a player's incredible, positive, contributions that have rewritten the history books.

Mate, He's been incredible, sensational for years. But it's not just the Real game. Time after time he's in no mans land.in our own box. He's amazing, incredible, brilliant - over the years, but his decline has seen us decline. And I RARELY say a critical word about our players. But it's so clear there's a problem here, at the moment.

Neither team very impressive but they were evenly matched. I thought Spain looked very easy to bully.

I really like Dani Olmo. Think he can be an excellent replacement for Bobby when the time comes

Yep I'm a big fan of his either.

Always going to get maximum effort from the lad & he has the skills to go with it.

Would be interesting to know how much his asking price is.

Yep I'm a big fan of his either.

Always going to get maximum effort from the lad & he has the skills to go with it.

Would be interesting to know how much his asking price is.
Not impressed. He gave the ball away often and made numerous poor decisions and passes. He had me swearing at the box.

I don't think there is any amount of money that would tempt Bayern into selling.

Unless he's got a release cause or a short contract, he's going nowhere for a good few years.

Pavlovic is just adding to his transfer value for every game. Great goal as well. So much for getting him for a cheapish fee.

Cameroon Vs Serbia is a cracking game /l- it’s like a watching a kick about in the park.

Isn't John Barnes on some sort of retainer from Qatar around the world cup?

I do feel John Barnes has been going through A Kanye like transformation over the last 10yrs. At times, I do cringe at what would come out from my idol over the next few yrs…

Do you reckon the Cameroon player only went for that flick because he thought he was getting called back anyway? Still great like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom