• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EFL Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Manc Derby tonight and Leicester against the child abusers tomorrow night.

Man Poo - De Gea Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Jones Williams Pereira Fred Lingard James Rashford Greenwood

Man Shitty - Bravo Walker Otamendi Fernandinho Mendy Rodri Gundogan De Bruyne Mahrez Bernardo Sterling

Only thing we can wish for is citeh injuries.
If not, I'll take utd injuries as we play them soon enough.

Rashford and Lindelof in particular so we can all witness Jones at CB and Utd struggling to score against the worst defences in the league.

You scouse b@stard was shouted at Sterling and their hero Rooney is in the directors box. Haha

Rashford and Lindelof in particular so we can all witness Jones at CB and Utd struggling to score against the worst defences in the league.
Couldn't we have both? And fans attacking/destroying the other team's coach as well. Maybe a pitch invasion or two - and some racist calls from the crowd or from the players.

On BBC - Robbie Savage: "Rashford is not moving quite right - that would be a huge blow."

What is the point in lingard he’s shocking, and citeh are far too good for these.

Utd are a shambles.

Tie over

Lindelof fucks up the header and then mistimes the tackle, classic.

HAhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahh

KDB sells Jones l ike a bitch and then Pereira plods it in his own net

Great football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom