• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let's Danns

Beamrider

Well-Known
New deal for the boy. Pleased for him. Early days but has shown some real promise.
All of the kids who've come in recently should be getting new deals. They're all good enough to be doing a job for the first team (mostly in rotation for now) and should be rewarded accordingly.

Love this. Theres something wonderful about seeing players from the academy fit in and do well.

I really hope all of Bradley Quansah Clark & Danns are part of the first team squad next season.

Makes sense on every level, but all the more when decent strikers have been in short supply and costing a fortune. Worst case scenario, if he does not cut it here then we should still be able to get a decent sum for him, boosting our flexibility within FFP.

Yes, agreed. Historically I think it has been the case that young lads who come through get a relatively raw deal in terms of money, so it's good to see that this seems to be addressed these days.

New deal for the boy. Pleased for him. Early days but has shown some real promise.
All of the kids who've come in recently should be getting new deals. They're all good enough to be doing a job for the first team (mostly in rotation for now) and should be rewarded accordingly.
EXCELLENT TITLE

He looks like a player. Shame he couldn't get on against Prague, he would have bagged another goal I reckon.

If you’re good enough you’re old enough. Nunez has been dog shit. The sooner everyone comes to terms with that the better.

Jesus Christ are people really calling for a kid who’s played a handful of games to lead our line ahead of Nunez. Fuck me.
While nunez is horribly off form, yes.
Ok maybe not start but most certainly be given a fucking chance.

I like nunez, i have time for nunez. but he's making fucking ridiculous decisions recently, and deserves to be benched. Ideally for jota, but theres no reaso nwhy Danns can't start to be brought in to the mix

While nunez is horribly off form, yes.
Ok maybe not start but most certainly be given a fucking chance.

I like nunez, i have time for nunez. but he's making fucking ridiculous decisions recently, and deserves to be benched. Ideally for jota, but theres no reaso nwhy Danns can't start to be brought in to the mix
Oh I’m all in on him coming off the bench on 65 mins but starting over Nunez, no chance.

Back
Top Bottom