• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Spurs (CL Final 1st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find the tweet now but Danny Rose was quoted about Harry Kane saying something like "its a secret, i'm not allowed to say anything. But you all saw him running on the pitch in the semi final"

I reckon he'll start and we might benefit from the 'spurs being shit with a half fit harry kane' approach. Early crunching tackle on the ankles and we're good to go.

Haha !

Mods : we need the full range of emoticons (such as those on FB) not just a Like button !

Examples.

Like emoticon
LoL emoticon
Kiss emoticon
Angry emoticon
Fuck Off emoticon
Cunt emoticon
If memory serves me well we used all our rights up on the bottom 3 last year.

Can't find the tweet now but Danny Rose was quoted about Harry Kane saying something like "its a secret, i'm not allowed to say anything. But you all saw him running on the pitch in the semi final"

I reckon he'll start and we might benefit from the 'spurs being shit with a half fit harry kane' approach. Early crunching tackle on the ankles and we're good to go.

So we benefit so much from Spurs being shit with him that we remove that benefit with a early crunch tackle? If that is not fair play price winning attitude, nothing is

So we benefit so much from Spurs being shit with him that we remove that benefit with a early crunch tackle? If that is not fair play price winning attitude, nothing is

Depends how easily we think they would sub super harry kane in a CL final.

The real reason there are fewer fan tickets.

Woland - get yourself on the bench, it might be easier than picking up a believable blag ticket

With each family getting 4/5 tickets each that’s an additional 50 tickets gone

Not really because tickets are allocated to the entire squad not the match day team.

Can't really blame a club for giving tickets to the family of those who got us to the final. I'm seeing some people on twitter really clutching at straws. We also seem to be emailing sponsors asking them to give tickets back? As if! Its borderline embarassing.

The squad going to Marbella for training.

[article]Training camp squad: Alexander-Arnold, Alisson, Brewster, Fabinho, Firmino, Gomez, Henderson, Jones, Keita, Kelleher, Lallana, Lovren, Mane, Matip, Mignolet, Milner, Moreno, Origi, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Robertson, Salah, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Woodburn.[/article]

A few weeks of inactivity after a long tough season can be devastating for both teams. Heads are probably dropping for a week or so until they start focusing on the final. I trust Klopp and his team to get Our men back slowly but steady for this test. Hopefully Spurs will not cope the same way as they haven't been on this run before. I really wish this game came earlier…. It will be very interesting to see how we cope with the time passing by. Luckily we got real competition in the squad with players desperate to win a spot. Only once without competition now is Goalie, Robinson, VVD and The African Jewells up front.

I wonder whether Klopp is tempted to start Gomez. Good period of time for him to get ready for this and perhaps he would be better suited to Son & Moura than Matip would be. I think Matip has been excellent, but just curious.

Where are spurs training. The hot weather breaks have been a pain in this ass this season for us. Essential now though. Playing after 8PM in the middle of summer in Spain. Klopp knows what he's doing

Where are spurs training. The hot weather breaks have been a pain in this ass this season for us. Essential now though. Playing after 8PM in the middle of summer in Spain. Klopp knows what he's doing

It will also be a different training for this one I Guess. The others have been to fill up the engines so we better can cope With the tough program Ahead. Now it is all about being fresh and fit for 1 game so i assume the Focus is less on miles after miles to prepare the lungs but rather keeping the legs in competition mode.

It will also be a different training for this one I Guess. The others have been to fill up the engines so we better can cope With the tough program Ahead. Now it is all about being fresh and fit for 1 game so i assume the Focus is less on miles after miles to prepare the lungs but rather keeping the legs in competition mode.
I'd think it is also about how to best keep them going in/for those conditions. Nutrition, recovery times before the game, exercises etc. etc. As was said we should have an advantage having such recent experience of a CL final, at least as far as emotions, nerves and preparation are concerned.

Harry Kane is 100% going to be fit.

The slobbering cunt won't miss a chance to make it about him.

It's shit that this game is so long away.
Driving me nuts. The season is long over and all the anticipation and passion has long been drained from the 2018/19 season. Does anyone know exactly why there is a month hiatus between the semis and the final ? It's ludicrous.

Well I'm going to Aintree.. Madrid fell flat after my mate lost out on the ballot

Bought 10 tickets for Aintree

May have two spare tickets after one chap and his kids may not be going..

So they will be raffled for free on this site once I get confirmation he is indeed not going..

GREAT NEWS re Fun Bobby
Liverpool Echo
Liverpool's Champions League final plans have received a massive boost after Roberto Firmino returned to training.
The Brazil striker was given the green light to join his team-mates for the first session of the Reds' training camp in Marbella on Tuesday.
Firmino's workload will be slowly increased over the coming days following his recovery from a groin injury

What's the set up for clobber whilst bouncing around madrid? Is it acceptable to wear short for the European cup final. Feel like I need my sunday best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom