• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope checked. Diaz stood Infront of him and Gakpo couldnt shoot.
After he took the touch Modo. He clearly had a free hit if he just took it first time with his left.

Before the ball even dropped to him he could see Diaz was beside him with Walker marking him, but he chose to take a touch to come inside anyway, the fucking halfwit.

I'm not going to jump on the anti Diaz bandwagon.

Bar the shooting he tore City a new one yesterday.

However, when was the last crucial goal he scored? It seems like he scores when we are already ahead recently.

However, when was the last crucial goal he scored? It seems like he scores when we are already ahead recently.

It would have been the Arsenal match if VVD and Allison weren’t drunk/high

After he took the touch Modo. He clearly had a free hit if he just took it first time with his left.

Before the ball even dropped to him he could see Diaz was beside him with Walker marking him, but he chose to take a touch to come inside anyway, the fucking halfwit.
Well Gakpo isn't left footed is he? And what is Diaz doing in the middle of the pitch in Gakpos position?

Well Gakpo isn't left footed is he? And what is Diaz doing in the middle of the pitch in Gakpos position?
Doesn't matter, are players only supposed to ever shoot on their stronger foot now? The chance was spurned as soon as he took the touch, anyway if Diaz wasn't there...Walker was and he's never getting past him to get his shot off.

Maybe Klopp wanted them to play closer together or he wanted Diaz to do Gakshit's job for him seeing as he can't do it himself, I don't know? It's not unfamiliar to see Diaz take up central positions.

Scored the opening goal against Chelsea away, equalizer against Bournemouth at home and Luton away (injury time).
Scored the opening goal at Spurs that got incorrectly ruled out. The 2-1 goal that restored our lead at home to Burnley.

Only 2 of his goals in the league have been scored when we have a lead, so I'd say his goals have been pretty instrumental to the results we've gotten.

Also scored the 1-0 goal away to Fulham in the semis in the EFL cup.

2-1 and 1-0 against LASK (home and away in the Europa League).

No one is saying Diaz is completely useless but as a senior player and one of our usual starting 3 forwards, is he good enough?

Does he create enough? Does he score enough? Especially in the big games does he do enough to WIN us the games?

Personally I don't think so. If we are going to have to cherry pick his limited amount of goal contributions just to justify his inclusion in the team, I think that says it all really.

We don't have to do any of that for Nunez, Salah and Jota.

I don’t think he’s any worst than Nunez when it comes down to it although Nunez has improved a lot recently

No one is saying Diaz is completely useless but as a senior player and one of our usual starting 3 forwards, is he good enough?

Does he create enough? Does he score enough? Especially in the big games does he do enough to WIN us the games?

Personally I don't think so. If we are going to have to cherry pick his limited amount of goal contributions just to justify his inclusion in the team, I think that says it all really.

We don't have to do any of that for Nunez, Salah and Jota.

I think he's a good backup to a top class front 3 we ideally would have. I think as someone you rotate in and out and bring on against tired legs he's probably exactly the sort of quality you want (a Mahrez or a Doku).

It's Gakpo there's really no place for. That'd be my number one priority this summer: sell Gakpo and get the best possible Mane replacement we can find. Then you'd have a 3 of new guy, Jota and Salah with Nunez and Diaz rotating.

So Yeah, I'm now convinced it was a Peno. Studs on chest anywhere else is a free kick.

We've got some good VAR decisions too of course, but

- Spurs match
- Odegaard handball
- Yesterday's studs on chest

Big decisions that cost us

So Yeah, I'm convinced it was a Peno. Studs on chest anywhere else is a free kick.

We've got some good VAR decisions too of course, but

- Spurs match
- Odegaard handball
- Yesterday's studs on chest

Big decisions that cost us
& then factor in the decisions that go the way of City/Arsenal.

Havertz should've been sent off for diving before he gets the winner.

We should really be out of sight.

Is Gallagher still going with Doku got the ball? Even after the other two correctly point out... he didn't?

I haven't been as active on here, but had a chance to catch up on this match thread a bit earlier...

Good to see @StevieM's wardrobe boy is still a blithering simpleton

Anyone that doesn't think that was a penalty, then I don't even know what to say...

Yeah Diaz was profligate, but he works so hard and does so much that he still has credit in the bank for me

However, are we all aboard the Gakpo is shite train now, yeah? Disinterested lanky shithouse

In fact, I shouldn't have used the word "train". A train moves with speed and power. He's like a sloth. Are we all aboard the Gakpo is shit sloth? Nah, doesn't work. Anyway...

In fact, I shouldn't have used the word "train". A train moves with speed and power. He's like a sloth. Are we all aboard the Gakpo is shit sloth? Nah, doesn't work. Anyway...
Disagree, as i like sloths

He's his own brand of shitcunt

Disagree, as i like sloths

He's his own brand of shitcunt

Tbf, most people seem to be in agreement that he's shite, which is refreshing.

I can't be arsed with people whipping out expected progressive pass completion in the final third after the 76th minute stats to try and convince themselves he's good like they did with Lucas.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom