• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Neil Warnock in being a cunt shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend no. 2

Active
Neil Warnock insists he has no problem with Liverpool but admits he will always carry a grudge against their former manager Rafa Benitez.

Benitez was in charge of the Reds in May 2007 when Warnock's Sheffield United side were relegated from the Premier League, a fate he believes the Spaniard largely contributed to.

With Liverpool preparing for a UEFA Champions League final against Milan, Benitez fielded what Warnock believes was a hugely weakened side against Fulham in their last away game of the league season.

The Cottagers were in the relegation mix that term, and a subsequent 1-0 win over Liverpool propelled them to safety at the expense of the Blades.

Now manager of Queens Park Rangers and preparing for his first Premier League visit to Anfield since his time at Bramall Lane, Warnock insists he will never forgive and forget as far as Benitez is concerned.

"I don't hold a grudge against Liverpool. Liverpool is a fabulous club," he said.

"[But] I was disappointed in Benitez. I've always got on with the previous people and Kenny Dalglish is fantastic.
'Reserve team'

"But I'll never forgive Benitez for playing what wasn't even a reserve team.

"I'd understand it if the Champions League was the following week, but it was 18 days away. He didn't give two hoots.

"You don't ever forget things like that. I'll always remember that.

"Fulham will as well because they've stayed in the Premier League ever since and they were the worst team in the division."

Benitez's team at Craven Cottage that day included Jose Reina, Sami Hyypia, Xabi Alonso and Craig Bellamy, but Clint Dempsey scored the only goal of the game, as he did when the two sides met last Monday.

Warnock remains adamant Benitez scuppered his survival hopes, but hopes to get his revenge against the Spaniard, who is currently without a job in the game.

"Benitez sent me an email once saying that if I mentioned it again he'd take me to court," added Warnock. "Hopefully he'll be back in the game soon."

So it was Rafa's fault? I thought it was West Ham and Tevez's fault. Maybe it was because Sheffield United couldn't get a draw at home to fucking Wigan on the last day of the season. He's very disrespectful to Fulham there too.

In case anyone is wondering, this is the team we put out that day. Reina Arbeloa Insua Hyypia Paletta Alonso Sissoko Pennant Gonzalez Bellamy Fowler. Four of them started the CL final. Warnock can go fuck himself.

Ha !

Eat it, Neil.

The crap bitter cunt is *still* going on about it.

They had their fate in their own hands, at home !

Fuck off.

The thing is, Man United played later on, and He said in the papers 'My mate Alex won't put out a reserve side' and of course thats EXACTLY what Ginsoak did, but he NEVER ever says anything about that .......

If it comes down to that late in the season and you are relying on others then quite frankly you deserve to get relegated.

Sheff united got relegated, then sued WestHam and got over something like 10 million pounds was it?, what happened to the money though, a lot Sheff united fans are wondering too I bet. This thing about managers complaing teams playing reserve teams is annoying, Bayern did it last week and so did Arsenal but did Marseille complain no, they won their game in the last 5 mins.

All he and his pack of yard dogs had to do to stay up was get a win, at home, against fellow relegation strugglers. They failed. He failed. End of chat.

He stuck up for us and for Suarez the other day.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47872.msg1441293#msg1441293 date=1323545780]
All he and his pack of yard dogs had to do to stay up was get a win, at home, against fellow relegation strugglers. They failed. He failed. End of chat.
[/quote]

It wasn't even a win, they just needed a draw against Wigan. Man United lost at home to fucking West Ham on the last day, but it's everyone's fault bar Warnock. He's such a dickhead.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47872.msg1441370#msg1441370 date=1323550164]
[/quote] Too much mulled wine.

I remember Warnock giving the kop a 2 finger salute during the 2003 carling cup game. Wonder if that was on Kenny's DVD?

TBF, in his interview he was very complimentary about Anfield and Luis Suarez. He is a cock, but he seems to have mellowed ever so slightly.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47872.msg1441370#msg1441370 date=1323550164]
[/quote]

I heard he was calling Lucas names though :angel:

He just wants Suarez to star alongside him as the pantomime horse in The Empire's festive adaptation of Aladdin.

[quote author=The Slugmonster link=topic=47872.msg1441506#msg1441506 date=1323558499]
[/quote]

I heard he was calling Lucas names though :angel:
[/quote]The fucking ban chuud cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom