• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post match Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think anyone stood out. Lallana was wasteful, held on to the ball for too long, misplaced several passes.
But he's English so let's just turn a blind eye to it all.
It's funny though, had Coutinho done the same everyone would have been on his case.

Williams had a much better game than Rossiter imo. Not saying that he was poor but I think Williams physical presence helped.

Lucas was easily MOM, broke up play in midfield made several key passes and showed the usual calmness and composure that is required in that position. But he's no world class £25 million Englishman.

Sterling started off great, and was probably the best player on the pitch until he started losing his concentration towards the end.
But he was no Lallana, the great white hope.

@Modo - I cannot believe you've written that seriously ... Sterling was really wasteful many times too ... and Lucas was very good, but how many people have given him MoTM here? Elsewhere? Echo?

Bamford is the shit haired one who scored a penalty for them in extra time and then had the first one saved in the shootout, isn't he? Watching the game I was actually thinking he looks like the type of cunt that would fit right in at Chelsea.

Yup that's him. Funny enough, I thought exactly the same. Was chuffed when Mig kept his shitty first attempt out.

I actually thought Adam Reach (fucker who scored the first equalizer) also looked like one who'd have come from Chelsea or the Mancs, but turned out he wasn't. Smacked a lovely pair of penalties in though, the cunt.

10636068_10152855823002573_2311766360320455477_n.jpg

6.jpg

@Modo - I cannot believe you've written that seriously ... Sterling was really wasteful many times too ... and Lucas was very good, but how many people have given him MoTM here? Elsewhere? Echo?

Sterling was wasteful, but reading the comments in the match thread and the post match thread without watching the actual game, you'd think that Lallana was bossing the game, had scored three goals and assisted 8. I put him as my third choice in the MOM thread. But people need to calm the fuck down.
From what I've seen he's basically a £25 million Benayoun and I really liked Benayoun, but obviously not for £25 million.

Sterling was wasteful, but reading the comments in the match thread and the post match thread without watching the actual game, you'd think that Lallana was bossing the game, had scored three goals and assisted 8. I put him as my third choice in the MOM thread. But people need to calm the fuck down.
From what I've seen he's basically a £25 million Benayoun and I really liked Benayoun, but obviously not for £25 million.

I put Lucas as my third choice in the MOM thread .... :)

Lallana is rounding into shape. Wasteful? Sure, but a lot of our best play came through his vision.

stop worrying about the fee dude - it's not changing ... If he plays at a high level and helps us win stuff, it will be money well spent.

I honestly don't think anyone stood out. Lallana was wasteful, held on to the ball for too long, misplaced several passes.
It's funny though, had Coutinho done the same everyone would have been on his case.

Williams had a much better game than Rossiter imo. Not saying that he was poor but I think Williams physical presence helped.

Lucas was easily MOM, broke up play in midfield made several key passes and showed the usual calmness and composure that is required in that position. But he's no world class £25 million Englishman.

Sterling started off great, and was probably the best player on the pitch until he started losing his concentration towards the end.

What has Lallana's nationality got to do with it? Do you think people on here judge a player by nationality rather than performance? That's pretty condescending.

Are you 'Code72' or 'Kaiser' from other LFC forums? You're very similar to him.

Rossiter on his goal:

"I can't put it into words. When I scored, I didn't know what to do. I just ran off celebrating, but it was a great experience."

Hah, yeah, it was obvious he hadn't worked on his celebration routines. He looked like he was going "WTF I just scored... like... YEAH! I scored.... what do I do now? Maybe I jump. YEAH!".

You must be watching with your eyes shut

Did you really just accuse the majority of the board of being racist? Fucking hell Modo.

Oh do shut up, you agenda driven tit.

He's no world class £25m Englishman

But he's English so let's turn a blind eye to it all

He was no Lallana, the great white hope.

This is just a small example of the WUM driven garbage that plank has posted since yesterday, I can't believe people think he contributes anything to this place and if he doesn't knock it on the head soon, then another Mod can sort it or I'm off.

And Oncy's a case too, "why do people care what Modo thinks about Lallana", probably because he's ramming it down everyone's throats in every available thread.

What has Lallana's nationality got to do with it? Do you think people on here judge a player by nationality rather than performance? That's pretty condescending.

Are you 'Code72' or 'Kaiser' from other LFC forums? You're very similar to him.

Come on, have you seen his comments on Riise and other Scando players that aren't Swedish. He's got English and Norwegian hatred embedded in him.

This is just a small example of the WUM driven garbage that plank has posted since yesterday, I can't believe people think he contributes anything to this place and if he doesn't knock it on the head soon, then another Mod can sort it or I'm off.

And Oncy's a case too, "why do people care what Modo thinks about Lallana", probably because he's ramming it down everyone's throats in every available thread.

He's a fucking weaselly bellend who goes out of his way to make this site worse than it should be, but whenever anyone suggests sacking him off all the saps start feeling sorry for him and sucking up to him for posting a few videos etc.

So good luck basically.

He's a fucking weaselly bellend who goes out of his way to make this site worse than it should be, but whenever anyone suggests sacking him off all the saps start feeling sorry for him and sucking up to him for posting a few videos etc.

So good luck basically.

For me (mostly a reader). Modo is like a little brother, you know he's a bit simple but you love him regardless...

So good luck basically.
Are you gonna wish that I go die somewhere?

It's hardly surprising though is it? SCM loves to castigate a signing after 2 games. I see Oncy's done his usual "he's shite, waste of money" after about 17 minutes of looking at him. We know how that usually works out for him, so the omens aren't all bad for Lazar.
Whilst I cant speak for anyone else, I was quite obviously taking the piss. I said 'Ive seen him 5 times now' that was kinda the joke. Like ive barely seen the kid play. I really thought that was obvious enough, if not my following post saying Piedro was better should have been clue enough. Harumph!

So ignore him or ban him ya fucking pussy.
Hes admitted several times recently he is just trolling, so why put up with it? Youre the mod Mark ban the boring twat or stop fucking moaning.

I'm one of your only fans Modo. But this Horrenderson levels of shite.

Why do you keep banging on about his transfer price? What's that got to do with his performance last night? It just makes your agenda even more obvious. You don't like him blah blah yeh I get that. Let's stick to the facts though, he was ace last night. And if he keeps that form up, he'll be worth every penny and more.

Some people are chronic 'biters' at trolls which means they just keep on trolling. Mark, you seem to be an easy catch for Modo - just don't let it rile you up. He spouts some shite but its not too hard to just not take it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom