• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - F*ck You Count Cup Final - Sat 16:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect there to be too much of goal spree. I hate the highline despite its huge success, gives me the nerves against low block teams.
I expect Chelsea to be low block, so expect Trent to take the free kicks, and him to shoot anywhere but towards the goal

[article]
Fabinho absence a key blow

Liverpool’s hopes of an unprecedented quadruple have taken several knocks in the past week, but they can significantly reduce the odds against them notching up a pretty decent treble with a win against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Their chances would have been greatly increased had Fabinho been available but the Brazilian limped out of their win over Aston Villa with a soft tissue injury after 30 minutes and Liverpool immediately looked far more vulnerable. He’s not expected to be back until the Champions League final. A vital presence in Liverpool’s midfield, Chelsea’s forwards will seriously fancy their chances of breaching Liverpool’s rearguard with the usual sentry not in front of it on patrol.
[/article]
[article]
Lukaku’s low return against Liverpool

Back in form with three goals in his past two games, Romelu Lukaku has given Thomas Tuchel plenty to think about ahead of the Cup final. While it is hardly the most scientific approach to team selection, Chelsea’s manager might want to bear in mind that Lukaku’s record against Saturday’s opponents is really not very good. In 19 appearances against Liverpool during his time at West Brom, Everton and Chelsea, he has only scored five goals and finished on the winning side three times. It is a record that is unlikely to inspire much in the way of confidence when the big decision is made

[/article]

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

280825872_10222769398771741_1298953409805691091_n.jpg

Haha I will be back ! ;)

By the way, @Red rose, even though at first glance this may seem like a bunch of posters making cruel and asinine jokes that exploit your fear of flying - in reality this is us actually showing our love and care by using Hal’s patented and scientifically proven anti-jinx method to make your flight the safest one ever.

It will probably work as well as our league campaign - 2 losses out of 36 ain’t bad!

By the way, @Red rose, even though at first glance this may seem like a bunch of posters making cruel and asinine jokes that exploit your fear of flying - in reality this is us actually showing our love and care by using Hal’s patented and scientifically proven anti-jinx method to make your flight the safest one ever.

It will probably work as well as our league campaign - 2 losses out of 36 ain’t bad!

ooh this has made everything ok for my trip ! Forever grateful for the proven anti jinx method
and on my 7th day in NS it’s the champions league final, sounds like I’m gonna survive to watch it whoop whoop !

Kante and Kovacevic were out, but are now both likely to make the game. Horse placenta at its best.

Kante and Kovacevic were out, but are now both likely to make the game. Horse placenta at its best.
[article]
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic will try to force himself into enough fitness to play in the FA Cup final. Blues boss Thomas Tuchel has confirmed Kovacic will attempt to play through the pain in Saturday’s Wembley clash with Liverpool. The Croatian hobbled out of Wednesday’s 3-0 Premier League win at Leeds after copping a nasty tackle from Dan James.

“We will try it today actually, which is pretty surprising news where we are in the situation where we can try it,” said Tuchel. “Mateo wants to try it and the medical department gave the green light to try it. The ligament is anyway stretched from the last incident, so there’s no new injury but heavy pain, and it’s heavily swollen.

We’re hoping that maybe time is enough that he makes it. But we will try it in training and then we will know about it some time after that.

[/article]

[article]
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic will try to force himself into enough fitness to play in the FA Cup final. Blues boss Thomas Tuchel has confirmed Kovacic will attempt to play through the pain in Saturday’s Wembley clash with Liverpool. The Croatian hobbled out of Wednesday’s 3-0 Premier League win at Leeds after copping a nasty tackle from Dan James.

“We will try it today actually, which is pretty surprising news where we are in the situation where we can try it,” said Tuchel. “Mateo wants to try it and the medical department gave the green light to try it. The ligament is anyway stretched from the last incident, so there’s no new injury but heavy pain, and it’s heavily swollen.

We’re hoping that maybe time is enough that he makes it. But we will try it in training and then we will know about it some time after that.

[/article]
Hmm sounds iffy to me that they will both be ok …

He’s just jinxed himself.
This unjinxes him

On approaching a fourth encounter with Thomas Tuchel's team, Thiago insisted: "It's a new game and we will prepare it as it must be prepared, nothing else.
"[We] understand that we are playing against one of the best teams in the world and we know it will be tight, we know it's always difficult.
"They want to take something that we want to take as well. It's a continuous fight with this kind of team. The best team will win."

I had to turn that off. Fucking hell. That voice.
Yeh initially a bit much, but I got into it then and Ah heard the history and not so much of the voice it became ok…

Edit ; the voice is an acquired taste, the rest of it a thumbs up from me !

Actually on listening again, the voice is a very broad scouse accent and (no doubt chosen deliberately for the part) it’s sounds fine to me now..I was a bit indifferent to it at the start, it sounded exaggerated, like he’s really a manc and putting on the accent …ya know how the do sometimes on telly an ya can tell..haha
I’ve been told I’ve got a posh scouse accent …:D … WTF ha
anyway it’s a good piece ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom