• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badger did a brave header there, and then did well tracking back. Clearly MOTM

I'd have liked it 20 mins ago, now it seems a gesture.

The nice thing about being a shit team playing shit, is you can sing about this awful game unironically.

Yah - watching Becker on the ball and VvD imploring him to move the ball and he's just chilling.
It's mind boggling how slow we play now.
BUt i'ts understandable, half the team is broken mentally, and most of the team is broken physically.

Overall we defended alot better today. Most of our problems were self inflicted, otherwise we were the better team I thought. Just about.

0-0 ... a point ...
our team is better with nunez up front ...

Of course we are. He's out most effective forward.

Jota has never been that gifted in link up play, gakpo was tepid at best, and Salah the worst of all of them in terms of overall contribution. But this will just go into the denominator of "games played" to be measured against his finishes and assists, as that's all a wide forward does, apparently.

Yet another dismal performance. We never looked like winning this, and I feel that we were lucky to come away with a point....
We need a massive clear out this summer and of those who played tonight I would sell

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip (sell), Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner (Sell), Keita (sell), Jota, Salah (sell), Gakpo.
Subs: Kelleher, Fabinho (sell), Firmino (sell), Jones (sell), Elliott, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Williams(sell).
Throw in the Ox and Gomez and keep Kelleher

Overall we defended alot better today. Most of our problems were self inflicted, otherwise we were the better team I thought. Just about.
Elliott gave the ball away under no pressure three times (2 led to breaks and the other was on the edge of our box), Matip was air kicking again, Jota was giving it away all game, I'm trying to think of a player that didn't misplace passes ... VvD perhaps.

Weird starting line up, weird substitutions. With that midfield, Trent is pretty much our only chance of creating anything, so taking him off (irrespective of his defensive frailties) was basically the final nail in the coffin. And taking Gakpo off for Bajcetic (who should've started, btw) was just bizarre. We looked worse after each of the subs, which took some doing. I wish this season would hurry up and end.

I had a six-way accumulator on for all of today's Premier League games. The first five came in. I knew I should've cashed out after the City game. Don't know what I was thinking.
TBF palace looked like scoring. You were right to keep it on.

Wait you backed palace right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom