• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone looks so much worse than they did against Madrid. Has everyone just given up?

Well that got increasingly shittier and shittier. No wonder we keep gifting teams opportunities when we fuck about with it so much by our own box. Footballs version of russian roulette.

with TAA the mistakes just keep coming...
Taa off for Elliot, Minler to RB, and Keita off for Fab

Predictably shite. Stale. You'd nearly think they've stopped playing for the management.
We need new ideas! UTD are gonna maul us.

The quality on display is just a abysmal. It's like watching a relegation scrap.

Trent, Keita and Matip are top three in the shite performance stakes, but there's plenty out there trying their upmost to surpass them. First goal is going to be important and probably decisive.

What's the point of having all this talent when he can't even concentrate for 45 mins or put in the effort to do what someone in his position needs to do?

Reactions: mom
Let's get the defender with the attitude problem and thinks he's above defending to go into our workhorse midfield. Problem solved!

workhorse? We must have been watching different games.
I saw a midfield with no guile, energy or bite. And absolutely zero creativity. At least trent is great going forward. I’d rather have a right back who can defend.

People seem to forget just how much he was exploited the first half of the season.

With better midfield cover, and playing out wide, not this ridiculous too smart, going inside to be a playmaker thing, he is the leagues best attacking full back.
Of course, if he thinks he is beckham, it won't work

workhorse? We must have been watching different games.
I saw a midfield with no guile, energy or bite. And absolutely zero creativity. At least trent is great going forward. I’d rather have a right back who can defend.

People seem to forget just how much he was exploited the first half of the season.
Oh don't get me wrong I agreed with the "not at all" part of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom