• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that wasnt dull as dishwater at all.

2 extremely poor sides, actually surprised Palace didnt come to have more of a go…was astounded when I learned they didnt muster a shot on our goal the whole game…which isnt really anything to be positive about from our point of view as they could’ve easily scored 2 or 3…all from our fuck ups of course.

Well that wasnt dull as dishwater at all.

2 extremely poor sides, actually surprised Palace didnt come to have more of a go…was astounded when I learned they didnt muster a shot on our goal the whole game…which isnt really anything to be positive about from our point of view as they could’ve easily scored 2 or 3…all from our fuck ups of course.

They were missing their key threats. They would have won the game if they were present. Having said that, our attack would have looked more threatening with Nunez.

They were missing their key threats. They would have won the game if they were present. Having said that, our attack would have looked more threatening with Nunez.
Yeah absolutely, Nunez is a huge miss whenever he's been out and that's a proven statement.....him and Diaz change the dynamic of our attack but there are bigger issues at the club at the moment.....the 7 outfield players behind our front 3 all fucking suck.

a0abccfc45f9c68b5f766be29f19f0f4.jpg
'Charity' was a very generous term. It was a fundraiser for my water polo team.

I'm really shit at poker btw.

Yet another dismal performance. We never looked like winning this, and I feel that we were lucky to come away with a point....
We need a massive clear out this summer and of those who played tonight I would sell

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip (sell), Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner (Sell), Keita (sell), Jota, Salah (sell), Gakpo.
Subs: Kelleher, Fabinho (sell), Firmino (sell), Jones (sell), Elliott, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Williams(sell).
Throw in the Ox and Gomez and keep Kelleher

I hate to break it to you, but there’s zero chance we’re selling Firmino, Milner, Keita & Ox this summer.

Its really hard to imagine a worse cameo than the one Fabinho gave today... I'd have a hard time looking at that film and selecting him for another game ever again.

I don't expect a team of less athletic not overly more technically gifted players to pass and create around their opposition. You need an advantage in one of those areas... we used to have it in physical tools... we haven't had it this year outside of Nunez, Virgil and often Robbo. I hope we prioritize strength, stamina and durability somehow again...

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you, but there’s zero chance we’re selling Firmino, Milner, Keita & Ox this summer.

We don't have to sell any of them, they are all free to walk. The issue for all of them bar maybe Milner is that they would demand multi year extensions to stay, and there is no way on this earth we should be giving any of them 3 more years.

Its really hard to imagine a worse cameo than the one Fabinho gave today... I'd have a hard time looking at that film and selecting him for another game ever again.

I don't expect a team of less athletic not overly more technically gifted players to pass and create around their opposition. You need an advantage in one of those areas... we used to have it in physical tools... we haven't had it this year outside of Nunez, Virgil and often Robbo. I hope we prioritize strength, stamina and durability somehow again...

Fabinho, Elliott and even Badger tits struggled badly when they came on. Everyone of them.

Overall we defended alot better today. Most of our problems were self inflicted, otherwise we were the better team I thought. Just about.
Most of our problems this season have been self inflicted. It’s just that Everton, Crystal Palace and Newcastle aren’t as good as Brighton, Wolves, Brentford and :eek: Real Madrid. Let’s admit it, this is a lower mid table team on top-of-the-table-wages.

Glad I missed the game.

I remember in pre-Klopp times, I'd watch every match knowing that our title aspirations would more likely than not end or have ended in disappointment. The Stoke drubbing comes to mind. It just drew me in.

This season, I'd miss matches and feel relieved. I wonder if our recent success has ruined my appetite for shit matches?

I know, but it should not (a) knowing that we want to shift then, and (b) trying to shift them.
Even if that means letting them leave on a "Free"
What I was driving at is that these are the area's that we need players replaced in

We don't have to sell any of them, they are all free to walk. The issue for all of them bar maybe Milner is that they would demand multi year extensions to stay, and there is no way on this earth we should be giving any of them 3 more years.

Sorry @RedStar answered @StevieM post before reading yours

This^^^ Plus there are better and younger player out there

Watching Mo Salah at present reminds me of the 1st and 2nd coming of Ronaldo at Man Utd...
For the first coming of Ronaldo he could do nothing wrong and was scoring for fun the other Utd player would try and feed him as often as possible even if others were in a better position, much like Mo.
Second time round in a man utd shirt Ronaldo found it harder score even when being feed in, yet they would still try even if others found themselves in better postions.

We are doing just that with Mo Salah, we the same results, only real difference is Salah looks to set other up a lot more than Ronaldo would

I know, but it should not (a) knowing that we want to shift then, and (b) trying to shift them.
Even if that means letting them leave on a "Free"
What I was driving at is that these are the area's that we need players replaced in

Then why didn’t you just say we need to replace the players leaving on a free rather than we should sell players that are out of contract and can’t sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom