• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between the teams is simply kante. He's been fucking brilliant and has done more than our entire midfield, offensively and defensively

Well, another 3 cracks at a midfielder and we will get another world class one. Mane and salahs hairline will be in a low block by then.

Half time thoughts:

1) I said it after Leicester but Hendo is closer to Milner than he is to Fabinho in terms of his career - his engine is just not what it was. I think he may no longer be able to be a starter week in, week out.
2) Think it was RedStar who said it, but Milner cannot be expected to play against the top teams. He's just not good enough.
3) Everyone has said our front 4 need to be refreshed ... but from what I've seen the last two games, we need 2 CMs to play with Fabinho as we have invested in Thiago, Hendo, Ox and Keita who are just not available enough and aren't good enough if we're being honest if we want to maintain our place as a top 4 contender year in, year out. A lot of this is on Klopp unfortunately ...

Partially disagree with point 3. I don't think those MFs you list lack the necessary quality, but Thiago, Ox and Keita haven't been fit enough often enough and Hendo's approaching the latter part of his career now. It may well be that we should have acted earlier in response to some of this, but my (pretty confident) bet is that tight pursestrings have had a lot to do with it and that Klopp's room to respond has been significantly limited.

If Ox and Naby are both coming on, presumably Ox is going in for either Mane or Jota. Not sure which I'd prefer. Mane has been infuriating. Jota has been mostly invisible.

The only interest I have in the league now is agent Rafa maybe taking Everton down. Even the relegation positions look settled already, though. Boring season.

Least with jorginho coming on, some pace may get taken out their attack

The only interest I have in the league now is agent Rafa maybe taking Everton down. Even the relegation positions look settled already, though. Boring season.

league over early, just like most years nowadays ... 'best league in the world'? hmmmmm

Ball smashes Tsimikas in the head.

Chelsea fans "HANDBAAAAL", not very smart with the human anatomy are they? probably explains why there are so many rent boys.

We've got a bit of a time on the ball in midfield now

Shame were still shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom