• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Bournemouth (A) - 11 March 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahahaha what a disaster. He shouldn't even be on the pitch. He's been fucking atrocious. Shocking all round. But ya know what, we all expected it.

Oh ok, must've just be me then imagining Milner scoring 19 pen goals for us from 21 takes.

Milner has been here longer than mo, and was our designated penalty taker for a while. Since we signed mo, and millie found himself on the bench more, he wasn't our penalty taker any more

15 minutes to save our season, because we sure as shit ain't winning any of the next 3 league games

Milner has been here longer than mo, and was our designated penalty taker for a while. Since we signed mo, and millie found himself on the bench more, he wasn't our penalty taker any more
In one of those Athletic articles it tells the story of how Milner agreed to let Mo take them. This week I saw it. And it came into my head whilst he was about to take it, and I thought, he's going to fucking miss this.

Agree. Mo was first choice.

No point crying over spilled milk. Mo never struck me as a confident pen taker.

I'm aware when Millie's on the bench the responsibility falls on Mo but since Mo joined Milner's still taken 10 pens and converted 9.....

Why the fuck are we trying to pass it around the edge of their box? neat little flicks and 1-2s work when you're given space. These are fucking on us from the second we're in their half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom