• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Wolves (H) 1 March — 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
jota is completely off the pace, especially when near goal. But thats expected as he's been off for a long time. There's no doubt he's a threat, and his confidence will come back soon (hopefully). Yesterday showed he's getting back up to speed in a disjointed team.

Although saying that he went off the boil similar time to salah last year.

Yeah, its just a shame that with probably just the addition of one new midfielder we might actually be in 4th, and a disastrous season could have been a bit better.

A normal season for us would have seen us fight at the top. Frustrating.

Yes, but years ago I remember that Rafa signed a bunch of compromises and look how that turned out.

Now with that memory held close to our hearts we wait for the right player, always and forever.

No but you were better off just quoting that 1 poster if you had a problem with it than rather making it look like everybody was sucking Jota off.
Which many were. As I said it seems like you suffer from selective memory loss... or you just didn't read the thread.

Jota was good, but rusty. I had him MoM as he wanted to be involved and was key in both the (wrongly) disallowed goal and for Virgil’s goal.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I work so harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd forr youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu whooooooooooooooooooooo

Duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh, duh duh duh, SOMEBODYYYYY TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Might be the other way round now come to think of it.

Interesting thread idea - poll about your preferred starting 3 if all healthy from:
Gakpo
Salah
Nunez
Diaz
Jota
On song you could not discount Salah, but as it stands

Daiz,Nunez and Jota all work man like and willing to cover the hard yards in attack and defence

Whoever you chose has to include Diaz and Nunez just for how they can beat defenders alone

On song you could not discount Salah, but as it stands

Daiz,Nunez and Jota all work man like and willing to cover the hard yards in attack and defence

Whoever you chose has to include Diaz and Nunez just for how they can beat defenders alone
Not only that but keep them honest and on the back foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom