• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moaninho has basically said in his pre match pressie that he was going to play his antifootball style and klopp expects the same

Shit. I read that as Minamino talking about his antifooball.

Mourinho will try to outsmart us. This is one game where even a point will be better than anyone else in the league managed against us (yeah and OGS) so it is a golden opportunity to be able to speak about Liverpool not being to hard to shut down or something if he manage to do so. So I expect an ultradefensive Spurs trying to close all rooms all night. Some sniping shots from midfield might be required tonight.

Klopp says he’s going to pick an unpredictable team this evening, oh no but in Klopp we trust.

Also since we lost our last game in the premiership spurs have lost 15.

Hoping my internet connection will be strong enough for streaming. On a work trip in a community with less than ideal internet.

I expect a lot of buffering and a lot of bus parking and time wasting.

Bar the thrashing which ultimately got him the sack, Jose usually has a good plan to get one over us / avoid defeat

At 1-0 they’ll still play it tight and hope for one on the break. Only at 2-0 will they come out.

We might all be surprised, but it's almost certainly going to be the most uber-shithouse team selection, tactics and formation that Shitcoat has ever devised

Like 8 defensive players, 5 at the back, and one striker, and defending from just in front of their own penalty area

We might all be surprised, but it's almost certainly going to be the most uber-shithouse team selection, tactics and formation that Shitcoat has ever devised

Like 8 defensive players, 5 at the back, and one striker, and defending from just in front of their own penalty area
I'm 90% sure that's what it'll be.

10% of me is thinking that perhaps he'll just roll the dice & try desperately to score early before employing those same tactics, cos they're so shite at the back that keeping us out is unlikely.

I also think Klopp may well tell the team to go full throttle from the start to try to blow them away in the first ten minutes & get at least one goal, which he's rarely done this season.

If both did the early attacking tactics it'll be a mad match.

Alternatively, klopp may do a team a bit like the one that played Everton in the league game, only with a bit more quality, & try that same long ball tactic to bypass Mourinho's lines of defenders.

It's very interesting indeed from a tactical perspective.

Nah. We’re a much better outfit even when they have their full squad, but with their current level of depletion, I’ll be gutted at anything less than 3 points.
Yes, Mourinho is smart enough to employ any tactic required to grab a point (and yes, his recent declarations of us being the best team in the world etc point to him paying us a huge amount of respect by playing ultra defensively) , but ultimately, we will have to much for them.

Yeah. It doesnt matter about recent form. He has a blueprint for shithousery and seems to take special delight in foiling us.

All of that is true, but he hasn't maintained his good start at Tottenham and I'm beginning to wonder whether he might just have passed his sell-by date. Mind you, even if he has they'll make it difficult.

I'm thinking a scratchy 1-0 to us.

Mane hatrick at 40/1. Easy money.

Turns out the bookies think VVD is more likely to score than Henderson. Well I've got him to score twice at 100/1.

Also the double at 5000 for some reason.

All of that is true, but he hasn't maintained his good start at Tottenham and I'm beginning to wonder whether he might just have passed his sell-by date. Mind you, even if he has they'll make it difficult.

I'm thinking a scratchy 1-0 to us.

it’s that and the fact that he may have the tactics, but does he have the players available to employ those tactics and to the degree required to stop us?
Folk often eulogise about Ancelotti and how he has the measure of Klopp etc. His Everton team got beaten by Klopp’s kids. Maybe the squad he has can’t do what he needs them to do to beat a Klopp team the way he normally does with the tactics he usually uses against Klopp. Maybe the same will apply to Mourinho and his Spurs side.
We will soon find out I guess.

it’s that and the fact that he may have the tactics, but does he have the players available to employ those tactics and to the degree required to stop us?
Folk often eulogise about Ancelotti and how he has the measure of Klopp etc. His Everton team got beaten by Klopp’s kids. Maybe the squad he has can’t do what he needs them to do to beat a Klopp team the way he normally does with the tactics he usually uses against Klopp. Maybe the same will apply to Mourinho and his Spurs side.
We will soon find out I guess.

That's why I'm confident. Last week. I was sure Ancelotti knew exactly how to set up against Klopp for maximum damage. He does and he did. But the players are shit. Same today please

EOA2oKpW4AAqn68

Kane is out and he usually scores against us.
But I think this will be the team:

Alisson

TAA
Gomez
VD
Robbo

Hendo
Wijnaldum
Ox

Mane
Firmino
Salah

Keita is injured and Lallana just played 90 mins.
I'm just too good at this...

He played a couple of stigs nobody had heard of when he beat us with Chelsea at Anfield that time.

Leicester were never really going to be in the running anyway, it was always going to be City. Still, we can afford to drop a good few points from now on, but I love beating Mourinho teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom