• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We need to talk about Keita..

Status
Not open for further replies.
S'all been said before.

He's been massively disappointing but at least he looks like he might have talent so there is hope.

Hes not been the worst tonight.
Really? He's been fucking sloppy as hell.

At fault for the goal
Jogs back after losing the ball
Played Rice onside when it could and should have been 2-1.

Can't pass
Can't dribble
Can't shoot
Can't play a through ball.

Really? He's been fucking sloppy as hell.

At fault for the goal
Jogs back after losing the ball
Played Rice onside when it could and should have been 2-1.

Can't pass
Can't dribble
Can't shoot
Can't play a through ball.
Hes wank. Just dont see the point of the thread.

He had a good second half tonight, but he's the least of our issues as he isn't going to be starting when everyone's fit.

I thought he got a bit better towards the end and showed one or two signs of being a very good dribbler.

We were shite in general, bobby stunk the place out. No need to focus on Keita imo

Last edited:
He's better playing deeper , behind the ball. I think he's going to need time to find his role in this team but it's already clear he's not going to be a star for us.

That said we spent s lot of money on a guy from a country with a spotty track record on recording births. A guy who was already found guilty of using forged documents. He's the new Essien , definitely a few years older than advertised.

When was it? About 80 minutes? He tries to flick it to a teammate who's nowhere near him, if he'd only looked? He's a fecking nightmare.

He was diabolical in the first half, especially some of his shithousery jogging around not giving a fuck. Then when he did eventually pick up a bit, he looked like a stupid school kid that just wanted to beat 6 players but gave the ball away every time. Add in some sideways and backwards passes for good measure.

He was diabolical in the first half, especially some of his shithousery jogging around not giving a fuck. Then when he did eventually pick up a bit, he looked like a stupid school kid that just wanted to beat 6 players but gave the ball away every time. Add in some sideways and backwards passes for good measure.

Exactly. How THAT is supposed to practically win him the second half MOM is beyond me. He was phenomenally STUPID all match.

Hard to blame him for the goal given he was shoved but i think too often he played a simple pass rather than take on responsibility for making stuff happen. Had some good moments but they were few and far between across the whole team.

He plays like an Under 12. Holds on to the ball too much and no clue what's going on around him.

We have been garbage last 2 games and our front 3 have offered absolutely fuck all. They look like they've never played together before.

Every time someone passed to him I groaned in horror. He's just not right in the head. Send him away, I don't care where, get him therapy, a brain transplant, anything. Maybe next season he'll be great but I'm sick of the sight of him this season.

We haven't played incredibly well in attack for most of the season. We are turning 1-0 wins into draws because our fullbacks are essential to our team, and we have a fingers crossed strategy for squad depth.

I don't think keita is the reason why we aren't winning, but we bought him to win games, not be another midfielder that is just ok. Shaq has been much worse than him in the last couple games, but he's not going to get the vitriol.

One fears most of the vitriol comes from people's own issues. A scapegoat. I thought he was ok tonight, with a couple of fuckups and a couple of bits of excellence. Playing the full 90 minutes will have done him good.

He wears a red shirt, ffs. We should get behind the lad and boost him, not slag him off like a load of old harpies.

(and he seems to have learned enough English to have a drawn out moan at the ref. Can't be bad.)

One fears most of the vitriol comes from people's own issues. A scapegoat. I thought he was ok tonight, with a couple of fuckups and a couple of bits of excellence. Playing the full 90 minutes will have done him good.

He wears a red shirt, ffs. We should get behind the lad and boost him, not slag him off like a load of old harpies.

(and he seems to have learned enough English to have a drawn out moan at the ref. Can't be bad.)

That's a Keita-standard post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom