• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Loftus cheek should be awarded that one. Not cos he's in my FF team & gets more points than kane does. Honest.

Have to say, Southgate does stuff that makes sense. Like subs and stuff. I'm not convinced that England are good but he's heading in the right direction.

If it ends this way, both Bel and Eng will both be on 8 for 2 against.
If they draw in the next match, what's next?

"Pop a bottle of fizz open"?

Fuck me these cunts arent normal people are they?

That'd be beer lad, like we've been drinking since before kick off.

Have to say that was very unprofessional from England in that second half. Clearly there were more goals to be had. One more goal would have meant Belgium needed to beat us to top the group. Now in the event of a draw it's down to Fair play points or the Drawing of lots.

Hahaha. Yeah. Winning 6-1. "Yeah, but just you wait til we play someone good".

Just enjoy the fucking moment FFS.
Indeed ... from what i have seen we have every chance of going onto win this touranment. And if anyone was impressed with Belgium then you can say the same for them ...wait till they play someone good. My own view on them is they have two creative in midfield but have a soft centre that cannot match england harder central midfield.

Poor old Hendo trying to motivate that lot in the second half. There's taking your foot off the brake and there's two players passing back and forth to each other while everyone else stands and looks. Back to the cricket!

Are England an actual dark horse for this? The good teams have looked fairly mediocre so far. I've had 12 beers but, you never know.....

Poor old Hendo trying to motivate that lot in the second half. There's taking your foot off the brake and there's two players passing back and forth to each other while everyone else stands and looks. Back to the cricket!
He's led that team even when Kane was on the pitch.He has had a decent two games. Considering all the gnashing of teeth about him (mostly from Man U and Spurs fans) about his starting ahead of Dier, it hasn't been shabby two games at all.

Are England an actual dark horse for this? The good teams have looked fairly mediocre so far. I've had 12 beers but, you never know.....
Bookies still have us 6th.
Rightly so. Panama and Tunisia were wank

A dark horse? If you mean do they stand an outside chance, then yeah, if you mean are they underpriced cos they should really be up there then no.

I said we may get semis before hand & tbh that's optimistic. But it's a knockout competition now, & as we now anything can happen.

Thing is the WC winners are usually very predictable. There's no Greece style shocks or anything ever happened.

Usually the most effective (not necessarily best) team wins, & England don't have the defence to build on or the experience elsewhere to pull a victory from nowhere against bigger teams imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom