• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what anyone says, football's not about teams anymore. It's about functional outfits with 1 or (even better) 2 absolute guns in your team.
We all hate Harry Kane but he's unreal.
There's no way England are better than Belgium but that doesn't matter.
Even if we lose, we might get Senegal and Mexico in the knock outs. Fuck them.
I reckon this is gonna be a Greece 2004 Euros.

He's led that team even when Kane was on the pitch.He has had a decent two games. Considering all the gnashing of teeth about him (mostly from Man U and Spurs fans) about his starting ahead of Dier, it hasn't been shabby two games at all.

It's really ridiculous that Kane is captain. That first half was like the wild west with all sorts going on and Panama players were trying to get England players booked, and where was Kane? Up in the centre forward position, watching it all with his mouth open. You must have a captain who'll pounce on all that stuff and talk to the ref. It's why I never like forwards or goalkeepers in the role. Kane needs to be left to concentrate on his own game - it's what he's doing even when he has the armband on!

It's really ridiculous that Kane is captain. That first half was like the wild west with all sorts going on and Panama players were trying to get England players booked, and where was Kane? Up in the centre forward position, watching it all with his mouth open. You must have a captain who'll pounce on all that stuff and talk to the ref. It's why I never like forwards or goalkeepers in the role. Kane needs to be left to concentrate on his own game - it's what he's doing even when he has the armband on!
Even at that set-piece, it was Henderson who took charge of the situation.

The physical difference between the Japanese and Senegalese players is fucking amazing. Its like giants

By the new law (I think it's new), they should have been able to score he goal as all 11 England players were on the pitch.
If you noticed against Tunisia, that's precisely why Trippier stayed ON the pitch when Kane celebrated his winner.
Dont be fucking ridiculous.

The first world cup without Rooney.
Without any connection to the ‘bullshit generation’
No Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Sol, Beckham, Scholes, Rio.

Young lads enjoying playing for England. So refreshing to see.

I know we arent a great team and a Belgium, France, Brazil or whatever will kill that defence. But fuck it its fun to watch

The first world cup without Rooney.
Without any connection to the ‘bullshit generation’
No Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Sol, Beckham, Scholes, Rio.

Young lads enjoying playing for England. So refreshing to see.

I know we arent a great team and a Belgium, France, Brazil or whatever will kill that defence. But fuck it its fun to watch

Exactly, fuck it, we know we aint the best, we know we'll probably get knocked out by the first or second top quality team we play, but it doesn't matter, as long as we are playing free of fear, and having a good time, who cares? Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

I can't decide who I want to win here.

I have small bets on both sides & really like them both.

I just don't want a draw, despite liking both sides loads cos it'll fuck my bets up.

Seriously, how could anyone dislike either of these sides? They're boss.

I can't decide who I want to win here.

I have small bets on both sides & really like them both.

I just don't want a draw, despite liking both sides loads cos it'll fuck my bets up.

Seriously, how could anyone dislike either of these sides? They're boss.
Yeh, 100%, I want both teams to win if only that were possible, however the bet is on Senegal, so come on Sadio!

Japan could have had this wrapped up by now.

If normal football rules apply that means Senegal will get a late winner, making them rue their missed chances.

Japan always strike me as a team that could break through into the top level. They're usually well organised, hard to beat and play decent football but missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom