• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan always strike me as a team that could break through into the top level. They're usually well organised, hard to beat and play decent football but missing something.
Don't seem to have any star talent. I don't any of their players other than Kagawa and Okazaki.

Don't forget to wash your knees!

Sorry if that's classed as racist. I'm drunk.

Love it. What a match. What a fucking world cup.

Don't seem to have any star talent. I don't any of their players other than Kagawa and Okazaki.
I knew Honda, well I think I did. We've a civic, so I could be getting confused.

You think with their population and the fact that football seems to be popular enough there they would be able to produce a few top players.

Im about 14 San Miguels deep.
With another game to go!!!
Forza la coupe du monde
The sister in law I rescued from her boyfriends porch (see previous wc game thread) bought me 20 bud to say thanks.

Despite me not liking at all, I'm balls deep into that crate right now. About 5 left. Have to start on the aldi own brand next.

upload_2018-6-24_17-39-22.gif

Honda looks well different than last time I saw him

The sister in law I rescued from her boyfriends porch (see previous wc game thread) bought me 20 bud to say thanks.

Despite me not liking at all, I'm balls deep into that crate right now. About 5 left. Have to start on the aldi own brand next.
Balls deep in your bud, eh? GAAAAAAYYYYY!

One of the SFII characters with the same name in in the us/uk as jap versions. A fair few were different for obv reasons.

Being balls deep in it would probably improve the taste

Being balls deep in it would probably improve the taste
It only gets bearable ten bottles in.

She did say when she arrived "Sorry, but they only had fosters or bud that I could afford...".

As such I forgave her, cos Fosters is definitely kangaroo piss.

Hang on, what the fuck do I do with the next hour & ten minutes?!

They haven't thought this through at all.
Do what I do, pretend to take an interest in the family for that time. Perhaps ask your wife if she would like a cup of tea or something.

Do what I do, pretend to take an interest in the family for that time. Perhaps ask your wife if she would like a cup of tea or something.
Yup, 100% my M.O
Might even pick up one of the children for a minute or two

It's a Sunday. Sunday is my day.

That means she takes the kids to visit grandparents & stuff from 1/2pm ish whilst I wank/watch tv/drink/watch sports/sleep/read books (delete as applicable).

She'll be back at about half 8 so the kids can go a kip. Sundays are boss.

Yup, 100% my M.O
Might even pick up one of the children for a minute or two
Hold your horses there, world's greatest dad. You don't want to pay too much attention, you risk getting sucked in and asked to do something "Like a proper family".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom