• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we sign this kid now. Daily Mail (I know) saying he’s signing for Chelsea.
Them getting both for 170 mill £ while already fucked with FFP is seriously insane.

Hilarious.

I look forward to Mystic's mental gymnastics after Chelsea sign both.

We did this to ourselves. Nobody else.

What's the view of the sand like through those rose-tinted specs?

This window has been a horror show. I'm just calling it out for what it is.

How much longer till Jorg fucks off? Sick of him already. Can we just relieve him of his duties now?

Wonder how close Klopp is to getting fucked off and walking out. They are making him look like daft.
Feel sorry for him in a way but wasn't Jorg Klopp's recommendation.

Isn't Jorg the one trying to get the Lavia deal done and then turning to Caicedo? He's been an abject fucking colossal failure.

Feel sorry for him in a way but wasn't Jorg Klopp's recommendation.

Isn't Jorg the one trying to get the Lavia deal done and then turning to Caicedo? He's been an abject fucking colossal failure.

If we had competent owners who were invested in this club they wouldn't have given this window to a random jobber for three months.

I genuinely don't think klopp is the kind that wants to do everything. It's everything else that is rotting around him.

It’s ok, John Henry has flown in to sort this out. The penguin owning clown.

Don’t see the point of complaining about Chelsea, surely the multiple 8yr deals will come back to bite them and they will feel the financial effect over the next 1-2 yrs even without PL stepping in.

It’s all on us now. The last few days was fun to watch but having gone from envy of every rival suppprter in how to act in transfer matket, we are now officially a laughing stock. This summer transfer window was the most important in Klopp’s tenure and has been the worst despite what we do in the next 2 weeks. We sold 2 starting CMs (both deals btw too ages to complete!) without signing replacements. Not going to say anything that hasn’t been said before but when we start Gakpo in CM against Chelsea away because of reshuffeling the midfield due to again not having a DM then just wow, we are back to last season of playing non entities like Ox.

I just don’t understand how it is possible to justify how we ended up here despite having 4 months to sort this out. I can’t wait to here the excuses on here because all I can hear from Klopp is we need to do better, so who is this down to? If Klopp is annoyed, I’m sure senior leaders such as Van Dijk, Salah and co are probably thinking the same.

Trying to be objective but come on, season has started and we spent 3 months fannying about over 8m. Why didn’t we just move onto another DM last month if we didn’t want Lavia?

Last edited:
Now watch us go cry arsing to the premier league because the bigger boys spent too much money

I don't think we need to, the rules are in place it's up to the governing bodies to enforce them. If they don't there's little point trying to compete, money rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom